7:31 PM
Birthday:
Jan 12, 1980 (Age: 44)
United Kingdom

Andy80

Long term member, Male, 44, from United Kingdom

Andy80 was last seen:
Nov 5, 2021
    1. There are no messages on Andy80's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 12, 1980 (Age: 44)
    United Kingdom
    My key is held by:
    My Professional Mistress
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    CB6000s
    Holy Trainer V2
    Birdlocked Classic
    Birdlocked Pico
    Male Chastity Now Contender
    Chastity resume:
    20 September 2016
    I'm a heteroflexible guy from the north of England and started my chastity journey in 2016 and I'm still here five plus years later. My experiences include being self-locked, online and with a Pro Domme, and these have all been interesting and stimulating in different ways. I've discovered so much through chastity - not just a whole new level of pleasure but also more about myself and the way I feel love and affection.

I love regularly visiting Chastity Mansion and sharing and reading experiences with other members. I have learnt a huge amount from the posts and threads on CM. There are some real world experts here.

I like all aspects of male chastity though a turn off is 'small penis' humiliation. I can't understand the appeal personally though completely fine with people who do.

My big advice to anyone starting an interest in chastity is take your time, enjoy it (hopefully mutually with a keyholder), don't be put off if your first device doesn't work - it's about learning and fine measurements, and I can absolutely recommend eventually going 24/7. It's mind-blowing.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice