Fantasizing about sex with a man

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Jul 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    I have found that after a few months of orgasm denial, I get turned on thinking about being used by a dominant man and having anal sex with him roughly, while I am locked up of course. I am not bi like my wife and even then she is best described as not being straight. I believe that they use the once derogatory word "queer", which is now being used as a non specific label for anyone who is not 100% straight. I guess I am feeling the same as prisoner's do after a certain amount of time without a woman. They call that prison gay and even straight men get into it when locked up.

I will call how I feel, chastity gay. Anyone else get this way after long term orgasm denial? Right now I would not mind a MMF threesome with a bi guy. Normally I would not let another man into our bed but as horny as I am now, anything goes. :)

Mark Owen likes this.
  2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Can't help you as I'm bi.
    But horiness increases the longer I'm locked or don't get any.

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Have to agree with @tomf_22033 When locked I'm horny enough to hump a couch cushion, so anything goes. I have actually experienced anal sex with a man and it wasn't as enjoyable as strap on for me. I think I'm just more comfortable with a female partner. Now a bi scene like you are describing I would like to try.

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Too funny
    I like a real cock better than a strap on. Something much more primal about a man pounding you.
    But emotionally I connect to women not men.
    Oral I love to give and am ok receiving. Gender doesn't matter it's just different.

5. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    completely feminized xy s(cfxy) are not gay and they do not attract gay men. they do attract gay women, straight women and straight men. i suspect "cfxys" like the attention regardless of sex.
    now let me see vinnie. you have told us your wife hes little use for you these days. your penis is locked most of the time. your penis is so small it is of no use sexually and you dress in female clothing. sound like the only thing you feel you have to offer is your ass in return for some real attention( that's not gay).
    then you tell us you would never let a man into your bed like that is a disgusting thought but your so desperate that you would lower yourself to allow it. that's not gay that's gay bashing.
    as a side note remember in a mmf one night stand(not for you) you may be there for lip service only since chastity is the denial of all sexual pleasure for you.
    vinnie i have sex with a xy and xx s both are very rewarding(not gay) a feminized xy is almost the best of two worlds. still not gay. and i would not insult a gay person by trying to claim any part of being gay.
    to be honest here i was quite offended by you attaching the gay term with your desperation like the only reason to be gay is that your desperate. that if not chastised there would be no reason for sex between xys. there is no place for this kind of inconsideration. especially here. a place where people can talk to each other without fear of intolerant statements. i know most of us come here with our own baggage but i thought part of life was to strive to transcend above it .
    would you please come up with a different phrase that does not offend. be creative. i know you can if you apply some grey matter.

i challenge everyone here to help you out with their suggestions.

Qveik likes this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I was not a fan of a strap on. In fact I had one tear my anus and had to get surgery. Back in my day they were not pliable like a penis. Plus the two penises I had were smaller. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice