Giving chastity up again.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Oct 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    I was locked 24/7 for 3 years straight. Was having problems with my scrotum burning so we took a three month break. My wife and I both missed chastity so we started up again two weeks ago. All was fine but now the burning is coming back. Doctors do not know what causes it but it does happen to a good number of men. Even my underwear pressed against my scrotum will produce a burning sensation. I am 65 and getting too old for this I guess. My junk hangs so low that it is very easy to pull out and last night my penis got erect under the ring like it would if I pulled it out. I woke up in pain when I turned over and crushed my balls with my full body weight. They are still sore from that too.

So I say goodbye. I had a good run but my well being comes first. I still have my BDSM fetish to share with my wife so all is not lost. Good bunch of people here. Bye!

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    That is really sad to hear. I just read a reply you gave to someone about starting chastity and it is obvious that you have a lot of experience to share. You are right though, this is not something we need to do if it is going to harm us, in fact that is the one thing my Wife has said that would stop what we are doing in its tracks.

Good luck.

3. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
  4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Just out of interest @Vinny do you openly go to the doctors either with your device or wearing it and ask the question "Whats causing this burning sensation down there Doc" ?

5. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Have you considered a ringless option?

6. caged_controlled

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    I suppose you had a lot of fun with chastity! It's sad to hear, but at the same time it's not often that I see someone your age talking about how much they enjoy chastity.

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    Sorry to hear the burn is still affecting you Vinny - say 'Hi' to the wife from us all!

spider203 likes this.
  8. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    The is always the honour method - a chastity cage/belt is not always required for tease, denial, and chastity (though some self-control is required).

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have some good news. My wife and I both miss my chastity. We found a way to continue in chastity but in a different way. We are going to combine ruined orgasms with orgasm denial. I will have to make a solemn promise to not masturbate while unlocked as a commitment of love to my wife. Just to be safe though, I will be locked up when I appear too needy for sex, right after a ruined or no orgasm for at least a day and 2-3 days before out next planned sex session.

In this way I can avoid wearing my Jailbird 24/7, which my old skin cannot take anymore. My wife missed the control she had over me and I missed the constant feeling of sexual arousal. Also, while in the past, eating my own semen was a once in a while thing. It will now be mandatory after a ruined orgasm. If I do not eat all of it, no sex for two weeks. If I refuse again, no sex for three weeks. You get the picture. My wife is hoping that when given the option of a ruined orgasm or none, I will chose none rather than eat my cum. Time will tell but it will also be a substitute as a symbol of the power exchange between us instead of the chastity cage.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice