Special surprise

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GazDenied, Jul 14, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    So, I'm just two days off 500 without any kind of release. My KH has hinted that she might let me try for another 60 second ruined orgasm. To say I'm excited would be putting it mildly. I have assured her I'll do much better than I did after 365 days.

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    WOW! Incredibly well done!!!!

It may sound like an exceedingly dumb question but.... may I please ask: after soooo long without an orgasm, do you really feel like you want one now....?

I guess I'm just trying to say, if the mindset has been 'no go' for so long, has the desire for an O waned at all....?

I've never been denied for anywhere near as long as you buddy..... So I have no idea how I would react after such an extended period....

I know that I crave the 'feeling' of having sex with my wife... HUGELY! But getting a release is secondary to the feeling of being inside her...

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  3. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    The desire hasn't gone away for me. That's why it's good I'm locked up. ;)

4. GazDenied

Local Time:
    The feeling of desiring an orgasm has not left at all. I want one now, for instance. On the other hand, after so long, I also feel like I'd be giving up something after so long. It's almost like something I don't want to give up because I've had it for so long but, for which I have no need. It's difficult to describe.

A part of me hopes I fail the 60 second task.

500 days sounds like a very long time (and there's been times it's felt like forever!) but, really, it's only just over a year and four months. Am I letting myself down by not lasting two years? That's what's going through my head.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  5. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    That's exactly it.

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I kinda know what you mean, I went for 12 months without an unsupervised wank, just ruined one's offered by wifey always done in her presence.
    when she told me that I'd done good and the year was up and I could have a solo wank, the thought went through my mind that I'd come this far, could I do 2 years or am I going to succumb and start over again?
    I was torn between keeping it up for another year or having a great solo wank.
    Well i did succumb and had a solo, wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be though even though the urge to do it was there.

7. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    My wife had me go a little over a year without an orgasm once. At times I just wanted to rip the cage off I was so horny and other times it didn't bother me to have to wait but I never lost the desire to cum. during that time, I went through a 4 month stint without being released form the cage. The experience depends on your keyholder. My KH did a fantastic job of keeping me aroused throughout the whole ordeal. I got edged a lot to the point of insanity. Then the morning came when she told me that she was going to allow me an orgasm that night. I can recall how difficult it was to get through that day. Then when the time finally arrived, she ruined my orgasm and ruined it well. I got a few drops out and that was it. It was the hottest and most frustrating experience of my life.

Since then, there are no more time limits which we both find much more exciting. Her fun now is to see how well she can ruin me when she does allow an orgasm. She has told me that any kind of orgasm is an orgasm and I should be thankful that she is allowing me that pleasure. Her thinking is controlling when I have an orgasm is one thing but actually controlling the orgasm is better. She is trying to make me only have a single drop of cum released. If there is any more than that, I fully well know that it will a long time before I get the chance to orgasm again. I can't control it to only one drop. I've been close. The burning and straining and sensitivity is mind blowing. I am so much hornier with this play than I have ever been in my life. My wife can just whisper in my ear or rub my arm or thigh and I get hard in my cage. just thinking about her I get hard. I am hard right now writing this. When she unlocks me for teasing, I get hard instantly and she has me to the edge in seconds even though she makes it last agonizingly for hours sometimes. I have lost track of when the last time was that I've had a full blown orgasm.

Long term was fun, but this new deal is so much more fun. I thought I was horny when I went a little over a year, that pales in comparison to what she is doing now. I can't express in words how much I love this woman.

8. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Oh, that's AWESOME!

9. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    While I have not gone as long as most of you, I learned that after a few weeks, it is a waste of orgasms to go any further for me. The first time I went a month, my orgasm was unsatisfying. When we started to do weekly orgasms, they were great. The teasing was just as good as it was if I went longer term. So now I go a week, maybe two, and have great orgasms much more often. Why not? They feel great, are free, my wife likes to watch me have them and it does me no good to have less. Sometimes it seems like a personal challenge for some to go longer. The problem is that there is no prize at the end despite the junk science found on websites that sound good. :)

seasoned and OwnedByAmy like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    its up to the Lady how long you has to go. If She says its a long time then it is.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  11. GazDenied

Local Time:
    My last orgasm was after a year, during which, I had the occasional ruined one. My KH thought I was getting too much pleasure from the ruined ones (!) so, after the next full one she wanted me go for, at least, a full year with nothing. That year has extended to my now 499 days. She hasn't put an end date to it at all...apart from this Special Ruined Attempt (hopefully) tomorrow.

Identical to that mentioned above by starflier, my last full orgasm, though eagerly anticipated and readily taken, was not that great. It was by my own hand, for one thing. Maybe the length of time adversely affects the effects. I wonder if a second one, shortly after recovery, would be back to normal. Or maybe the pleasure decreases, the longer you abstain. In which case, the enjoyment of frustration must become the new orgasm.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  12. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Very cool! You're not in here to please anyone else or conform to their ideas. Sounds like you and your wife have a wonderful thing going which makes you both very happy, and that's what it's really all about. Marital bliss is the best thing there is. :)

jemima likes this.
  13. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Indeed! And I'm just not allowed any right now, ruined or otherwise. :)

14. GazDenied

Local Time:
    You are so right. And isn't it equally wonderful how different we all are. Reading forums like this only shows the differences more clearly.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  15. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I'm surprised she didn't allow you inside her for that instead of making you use your hand.

16. GazDenied

Local Time:
    Oh no! No penetrative sex allowed - she has others for that. She won't even touch mine. It's me or nothing...needless to say I choose me. I haven't had penetrative sex for...well, a very long time. As opposed to being penetrated, of course.

17. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Ahh, ok.

18. GazDenied

Local Time:
    My KH is evil! Having kept me on the edge of expectation for the last couple of days, she suddenly tells me it's not happening. She said she forgot and had something better to do. That's some mean T&D.

I love the way she does that.

OwnedByAmy and lock667 like this.
  19. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    That's awesome! :)

20. GazDenied

Local Time:
    So, chatting to my delightful KH today she told me that 600 was a lovely number. That's 51 days from today or October 24. I know she's probably just teasing but I can't help feeling just a little bit excited by the prospect.

21. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's a long time by any standard.

22. GazDenied

Local Time:
    So, yesterday was my birthday and my KH surprised me by letting me have another attempt at the 60 Second Ejaculation - ruined, of course. And you'll never guess what. After 613 days, I managed it in 42 seconds!

And now I start again...from 0.

Oh, and I rather enjoyed it.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice