Bad Attitude after being free!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss E’s Bitch, Nov 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    My HT cage had some damage about 3/4 the way through Loctober and I had to take it off. This morning my Wife/ KH demanded that I figure some way to make it work and that I was to be locked back up and provide evidence by 12:00 today. I followed her orders and am now locked back up and awaiting a new ring. My question is this is it normal to have a bad attitude after being locked for a lengthy time? She said I seemed distant and withdrawn from everyday life not to mention that my attentiveness towards her was almost not existent. She had previously expressed her desire to keep me permanently locked, but I was not purposely acting this way so she would. However I am beginning to think that it might not be a bad idea. Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this?

Headtrip and sissy_christine like this.
  2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    For sure. Last multi day unlocking was in July (also cage reasons). She became furious with me even though I was trying to be on good behaviour. But I think it was on both of us: I fell back on my old ways quickly while she had become enamored with the locked me.
    She was VERY insistent on relocking, and it became clear it would be very difficult for us to move backwards.

Rectrix and sissy_christine like this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I know I feel entirely different when locked and when i'm free range. I still do my chores and do as I'm told without the cage, but it isn't the same. When everything is under control, it is like everything is okay again. Maybe it is just subconsciously knowing I can't do as I want that makes me feel and act more openly obedient. The difference is there.

sissy_christine likes this.
  4. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    It has been a long time since I have been free-range, It is love-hate, there are times I hate it. then if it is not there feel naked, off-balance, maybe a little out of sorts so your right, maybe that is why I stay locked for longer per Mistress.

Headtrip likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    On occasion I’ll feel exactly as you described but the longer we’ve been living the chastity lifestyle the less it seems to happen to me. I always felt that I would become like that after about 7-10 days for about 1 day than it goes away. Plus I felt like I wasn’t getting much attention from my mistress, she was going through an intense masters program that she just finished up and there wasn’t a lot of personal time for us. My mistress was stressed to the max and wasn’t wanting a lot of sexual attention other than back and neck massages. So the combination of a busy life plus not being in the mood for sexual attention herself left me feeling locked and forgotten sometimes and that was hard especially when I felt I was doing so much for her. You’ve got to occupy your mind with something else, a project of some sort, otherwise you will just dwell on being upset and that doesn’t help anything and makes you feel worse.

Another part of chastity that I think we find more difficult than we like to admit is that we do (or at least say) try to make it as much about our partners as we can, which is a lot of the point. However because of this commitment to them I think us guys expect more in return from our partners and when we don’t see that return in whatever form it may come it makes us more withdrawn and prone to attention seeking behavior. Just my experience and my thoughts, this may not apply to your experience at all but good food for thought.

Rectrix and ConSUBmation like this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    This also might be about her liking the control she has when you are locked. This is something my wife mentions frequently as a benefit of chastity. She enjoys the control. It might just chafe on your wife that you have freedom that she enjoys denying.

Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  7. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    So I was told last night that either I would begin to be locked permanently or not at all. That she has seen the light so to speak and that she didn’t want to just do it on occasion. She said that it was up to me but it was one way or the other. Being locked permanently scares the hell out of me but on the other hand is kind of exciting. I guess I have a big decision to make!!!

asastype, Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You'll probably find it an easy decision to choose to be locked. You've likely become aware over the years that the feelings that caused you to want to be locked kept coming back and keep coming back. They never go away. You won't be able to live without the cage when those feelings return. You need to accept that about yourself and trust her to manage your penis.

asastype and Headtrip like this.
  9. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I completely agree with you, Rectrix. I haven't been given such a stark choice, but it is true that as we've played with Femdom, chastity and orgasm control, I've realized that this is a real part of me. And more, my Mistress Keyholder has come from not knowing about this vibe to saying that it would be a nonnegotiable for any other relationship She would have. Enjoy the ride!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice