Full Belt versus PA Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Alexander D., May 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Hello everyone. This is my first post here (been lurking for a while).

After many years of trying one cage after the next, my wife and I have been looking for a higher quality and more secure device. However, we're not sure whether to go with a full belt (a la Neosteel, BehindBarz, etc.) or a cage with a PA piercing. I have my own reservations about a piercing, but I'm willing if that's what it takes to get the full locked experience.

I would love to hear from users who have worn either type of device (and especially any users who have worn both). How is comfort, security, etc., what are the pros/cons of each, and which would you personally recommend?

2. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I have tried both, and I am sure everyone’s mileage varies, however - I have a bad ass secured via piercing, it’s way more practical and comfortable than the access denied full belt. Security wise - the cage with a piercing wins.

3. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I find it difficult to guide you to what you need ... when the information you give says nothing about what it is you want to get out of it .....
    I have belts from Neosteel and I am really happy with mine ....
    but because my belts fit me and my needs, it does not mean that they also fit your needs ....
    but feel free to write to me if I can help you

4. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    For the reality of day to day, a PA secured cage can't be beaten. It won't affect your movement, limit your actions or affect the way you sit.

For the feeling of control, absence of choice, and presense of mind that you are locked, you can't beat a full belt. Depends what you are looking to acheieve

service_toy, Rubbersports and Neander like this.
  5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I have both, Lori's #5 and a Neosteel Sport Model She-Male full belt. I like both other than the no erections. Lol
    The belt brings my submissive/crossdressing side out the most. Something about not seeing or able to touch/hold him does it for me. But the belt never lets you forget get your wearing it. I got a PA when I found out I could pull out of the belt while soaking in the tub. Kind of defeated the security aspect. Now I wear a 2ga curved barbell threaded thew the drain hole of the penis tube hidden behind the front two shields. No more pull outs. Without access to the key I'm 100% stuck.
    The Lori's came later as sometimes certain times the full belt is impracticable, such as outings with the boys like camping, motorcycling, and fishing. Kind of hard to have to be squatting to pee out in the woods with your buddies around.
    Again total security was needed. I can wear the Lori's without anyone being the wiser and is more comfortable for long term lock ups. I had the Lori's custom made to replace the Neosteel penis tube. This gives me a double locking system that needs two keys for release. I can remove the belt but he's still securely locked by the PA post. 200% screwed other than I'm not the one doing the screwing.

6. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    I love my behind bars belt and am at 7 weeks mostly 24/7. The full belt takes some getting accustom to. The thing I like most is the nite time woodys are limited to a full feeling and no more. With a pa device it takes time for the piercing to heal. I used a pa5000 yrs ago. Stay away from those. The seams crack.

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Even if you have a belt, you want to have a good cage as a backup for when the belt is not practical. I'd suggest start with the PA and cage first then work on a belt later when you have the extra $. Belts are definitely easier to sleep in, in my opinion.

8. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the replies so far.

I didn't want to write an essay for my first post, but I guess a little more context might be helpful.

First of all, we're looking for something that can be worn full-time, with removal only for release, cleaning, and occasional life needs (e.g. going through a metal detector). Security is very important; we're looking for the fully-locked experience, and if escape is possible without breaking the belt, we might as well stick with the ones we have.

Here are some of my considerations.

1. I have a fairly active life style (wall climbing, martial arts, etc.), so I would need something that did not interfere too seriously with movement or present a big danger in the case of injury. We're not talking gymnastics or anything; just basic sparring and exercise.

2. Sleep is one of my biggest concerns. I've never been able to get a full night's sleep while caged. If I can get to sleep at all, I'll wake up a couple hours later and have to start all over. I'm a side sleeper, which seems to make things more difficult. I do not sleep well on my back and have frequent sleep paralysis, which sleeping on the back exacerbates.

3. I'm a grower. Flaccid, I'm only an inch and a half, but fully aroused I'm close to six. This has made finding a cage very difficult, as I slip out (even accidentally) of every device I've had, including Chinese knock-offs of full belts and a full belt from ChastityCo (which was so bad I would consider it a knock-off as well). Likewise, the erection size means that one of two situations always happens: If the cage is large enough to allow an erection, it pulls against the ring and causes abrasions. If the cage is not large enough to allow an erection, it gets pushed so far away from my body that I fall out as soon as I shrink.

In my experience, a PA would be most helpful for active lifestyles, while a full belt would be most helpful for sleeping. For growers, I'm not sure which is better. The piercing means you can't pull out, but I worry that the cage would never be comfortable enough to be practical.

9. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Member

Local Time:
    How has your experience been with BehindBarz? In terms of security, comfort, and all that.

10. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    I had worn cheap belts before getting the BB. I have it fitted now where it’s very comfortable. I have the enclosed cage which I like. Open enough to clean but no way to do anything pleasurable. I don’t use the ball ring but do use the back rod. All and all would recommend that belt!!!

11. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Chastity isn't worn for comfort. but can be at times. Chastity is worn for contentment that you are your partners only one. Depending on another person for your pleasure is insane at times but can be quite a ride too.

I'm a grower, well was. Ball Trap devices didn't work. My Neosteel makes a erection feel like I'm getting a squeeze. My Lori's makes me frustrated. Love both of them. Crazy I know.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think a cage is far more practical for day to day routine, I’ve yet to try a full belt, but my madam has said she would like to see me in one.

13. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I do not understand how you can comment on a full belt so you do here .....
    i could never tell anything about what it's like to be in a cock bur @ madams-sissysub.
    I'm in a Neosteel belt 24/7 .... I drive a truck like work ... I cut down trees by climbing them, I go hunting, I sail SUP .... I go long trips like 15 - 30 km in my belt and I have NO problems ....
    I have no problem sleeping when I'm in the belt ....
    after I have surgery for 4 disc herniations I always sleep with a pillow between my knees ... I do not know if it has anything to say but it works for me ......

Since we are all different then it is not certain my belt model will fit another but you HAVE to sit down and see what is on the market and what the equipment should be able to and then see what best suits your needs .. and if you then choose, for example, a Neosteel belt then you have to fill in a measuring form so that the ink fits you and you get the best possible ....

When we have to help others into this world we have to tell what we KNOW and not what we believe as faith does not move mountains

OwedbyJM likes this.
  14. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    I think the cost, wait time, and slow communication stop a lot of people from trying full belts. I think if more people tried them a lot would be much happier. As I said, trapped ball devices just don’t work for me. Some one in another thread said no cage could stop them from getting off. Lock on a BB belt get it fitted and try!!!! Because of the 2 cage design even a vibrator will not work.

15. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I think you can wear full belt+ PA

16. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    Not getting into the "anything is defeat able" argument ... I have been in a BehindBarz belt for a bit more than a year ... I also live and work an active lifestyle, though maybe not as rough as yours (I don't do martial arts or active climbing).

Like you I am a grower ... I also tried the pile of Chinese devices before settling on a real full belt. Very glad we did. Though I see the advantages of the lighter cage with a piercing, My body just didn't want to adapt to a ball trap device...And the idea of a piercing only secured device seemed a bit more risk than we wanted (I am not pierced, and we didn't want to go that route).

Once fitted, the belt is wearable for days at a time (I am allowed to open weekly for a good cleaning).
    If you are really challenging to staying secured, BBB does have a pierced option that will secure a PA ring to the end of the tube, and with the front enclosure locked on, you will have no access to the piercing to release yourself from the tube. Or just wear it with the rod installed (and that will keep the belt in place and against your body preventing the last bit of hope for movement).

As to your active lifestyle, I don't think I would participate an any of those activities with any kind of CB device .... the risk of injury just isn't worth it.

17. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Member

Local Time:
    Seeing as your experience seems similar to mine, are you able to pull out of the BB? Getting a BehindBarz has been looking more and more tempting recently, but they're about as expensive as Neosteel, so I'm hesitant. We were looking at the Neosteel Arch or FUN, but then the site went down for maintenance and I'm not sure what's going on there, so BehindBarz might end up being the answer.

Regarding the active lifestyle... Surely, with so many people interested in chastity, not all of them forgo sports and exercise? This is a topic I haven't seen discussed very much. I'll need to look into it a bit more.

18. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Member

Local Time:
    You mentioned that you don't use the ball ring. I did not see an option for that on their site. Is it a custom belt?

19. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    I found the best luck once I got my PA and went with a Lori 8A. I could wear that continually without unlocking, even for cleaning, indefinitely. I wasn't satisfied with the security since it left so much of the frenulum exposed and I could eventually orgasm with a vibrator. I now wear an Evotion Bijou (upgraded the piercing to an apadravya, too) and it's pretty much the same deal, I can wear it indefinitely.

I also have a MySteel and I really really love that "fully locked" feeling. It turned out to be impractical for everyday wear, for more than a couple days, due to the tube putting too much pressure on my perineum. It also presented much more of a hassle for cleanliness.

One thing balltrap devices have over tube-only PA devices is the 'erection squelching' effect. That isn't quite the case with a tube device, since the erection can happen for the length that's not in the tube.

true42 likes this.
  20. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    As to wear and pulling out ... The belt is designed to be worn in a couple different configurations; Ring and tube, Ring, Tube and Enclosure, or Ring, tube, Enclosure and rear bar. Some folks can get away without the ring as long as they use the tube, enclosure and rear bar to keep the belt in place. The modular ability is one of the features most of us really appreciate about the BBB.

As to pulling out, without the enclosure, yes I can worm out the back; but the ring is still solidly in place and your member is sticking out at an extreme angle and pinched behind the ring .... I would think any attempt at getting hard like that would be a very painful experience. With the enclosure locked on, if you were able to fish it out the back, getting back in would be impossible (I can't get enough movement to fish out the back with the enclosure locked on). With the rear bar in place, fishing out the back is impossible. Likewise, if you have a PA and are secured to the end of the tube, fishing out the back would be impossible without first unlocking and removing the enclosure.

OwedbyJM likes this.
  21. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    You’ve tried a lot of cages already. Were you able to wear them long term? If they were comfortable but security was the problem then a cage with a PA sounds like the obvious choice.

I could never wear a cage type device long term which is why I got a full belt (Behind Barz). I’m happy with it because it doesn’t rub in the places that cages used to, so I don’t end up with blisters, so I can wear it longer term.

22. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Member

Local Time:
    The longest I've managed to go in a cage is one week. This is not due to horniness or unwillingness on either of our parts, but because of abrasions caused by the ring, or lack of sleep starting to catch up. I then have to wait four to seven days to heal before going back in. This is my main concern with a PA device, as although it would help security, I'm not sure it would be practical for me to wear long-term.

You're at least the third person in this thread to mention owning a BehindBarz. I did not realize they were so popular. May I ask what model you have, and how your experience has been with security?

23. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    1. Me too.

I’m unlocked while doing material arts. It’s not just damage to you but also damage to the person you’re sparing with. I did get accidentally (lightly) kneed in the groin last week. Probably worse both of us had I been locked.

I sometimes run while locked. I’ve done this in both a ball trap device and a neo steel belt. Both cause friction, so only short runs are doable. I’ve worn both while biking, you spend a lot of time standing in the pedals to avoid pressure. If I’m doing serious exercise I get permission to unlock.

2. I struggle a bit with this.

I found a steel belt a lot more comfortable to sleep in. No ball stretching. I can sleep normally in a belt.

Sleeping in a ball trap device is more disrupted, with practice I can sometimes sleep through, but I don’t get as much deep sleep (I’m a little obsessive about using devices to collect health data).

3. Me too :(

Being a grower in chastity is really hard (pardon the pun). I vary from 2 to 7 inches so ball trap devices can cause painful ball stretching if they allow erections. I found a HT nano to be tight enough to limit expansion and stop stretch pain.

No issues with a neo steel belt.

24. Alexander D.

Alexander D. Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the detailed response! I'm especially glad to hear from someone more active, although I'm sad that you end up needing to remove it for many things.

What Neosteel belt do you have?

25. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    If you can’t wear a cage device long term because of abrasions, a PA isn’t going to help. There are cages with just a PA (no ball ring) which might help but I found them to be pretty uncomfortable, especially the Lori ones which are really heavy.

It sounds like a belt might be a good option for you. I have the Behind Barz flat front belt. I had to request some modifications to make it completely secure (making the tube/shield parts extend back a bit more) but they were very good about making the changes. In my experience, I’d you want to be in any sort of chastity long term, you should expect to need a few modifications, and the fact BB handled it so well is one of the key reasons I recommend them.

With the changes I mentioned, it’s completely secure with either the ball ring or the bottom bar.

FPH likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice