Prepared/Letter To My Wife/On Her Way Home From Business

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by John&Ann, Mar 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I am prepared to show you how much I love you without selfishly using my penis. Using the needs of my body to selfishly take you, instead, I want to let it drive my mind to carefully hold you with my strong hands making you feel warm and safe laying beside me inside my strong arms. With both of my hands spread wide against your bare back, high and low, I caress and gently hug you tight, pulling you closer to me as I feel my desire to have you for the rest of my life. This will satisfy me completely tonight and any nights to come when you just need to feel my strength beside you keeping you safe and warm from this ugly world.

I will watch your body language to help guide me to lay my wet kisses in all the places up and down your beautiful body that craves to be noticed by me as you settle sinking in beside me closing your eyes enjoying my loving lust that we have intentionally let build over the past days for moments like this with nothing left for you to earn from me. My loving touch soon has your needful places shift to a sweet ache for more of my driven masculine attention.

Looking at you in our dimly lit room, imagining your soft brown eyes behind your eyelids, and remembering the first time they looked at me full of your love and trust, this still melts me as much tonight as this thought ever has. Running my fingers gently through your hair in the slow patterns that I know you enjoy, starting from your sweet hairline on your neck and up to the top of your head and back down to the backside. As softly as I can, I cradle your head from behind, and I pull you a little closer onto my shoulder as our souls seem to meet and become one together again.

I enjoy my hands wandering over your nakedness finding places that make you feel wanted and a desired vulnerability and likely causing you to get tingly, giving you even more shutters. You open your mouth to breathe a little heavier giving away your building arousal. I slide closer so I can kiss your mouth trying to turn you on even more as I trace your shoulders paying a little extra attention to your neckline with a few small circles using two fingers. Occasionally I lightly use all my fingers to touch you as my hand changes directions taking away all my fingers again with only the two fingers feeling you as my hand continues on course with their soft tracing of your skin. I constantly listen for your breathing and where to go next. I can tell you seem to enjoy my light tracing touches going down and onto your ass, as I reach around passing over and feeling the small of your back, turning some small circles there with my fingers just above your ass occasionally holding your sweet hiney in my wandering hand taking a break to feel your building to need relief soon, then I begin to trace your sweet contours back up your spine causing you to shutter again showing your notable signs of bliss as my touch brings some of your sweet aches to sated becoming sweet aches again as I move on to return again with another pass just loving you with my hands and soft kisses on your forehead.

Guiding you to your back now, using both of my open hands along with my fingers to massage you a little firmer than lightly now, I watch your breasts as I help you to your back, craving to kiss and hold them with my mouth and hands, but not yet, I know kissing your face in sporadic places with very light touches of my lips comes next and in between my kissing whispering I love you making my kisses a little firmer and wetter as I get to your neck to remain there on both sides of our neck letting you feel my warm breath with my wet kisses and holding your ass with my hand working your leg up over me to give my fingers future access to your inner thighs and your tingly coochie, I keep you here while slowly kissing you everywhere between your belly button and your breasts waiting to sense you are ready for me to start moving slowly lower. I like testing your readiness by kissing you on your chest above your breast and giving you warm licks upward from your chest waiting for the shutter that says you're ready, when it comes I begin lowering my wet licks and kisses even lower caressing your inner thighs slowly as if I am sneaking my fingers higher and higher up the insides of your thighs looking for your wet sex, hoping you want me to start checking to see how wet you are. You place your hand on my head and by the time I can see you are quite wet with arousal you guide me down wanting my tongue to explore your wet pussy.

Without being in a hurry, or at least I think I look calm and collected lol I reach for the toys I laid out to pleasure you with along with my fingers, tongue, and mouth. I love looking up while I please you as any husband should for his wife, I watch your back arch with shutters moving you side to side as you settle back into the bed to do it all over again. I know when you are ready to come by the way you guide my mouth in tight to walk you over the top, I stop most of the toy's movements to make it easier for me to concentrate on the side of your clit where you like it most, I can't wait to hear you scream but willing to take as long as it takes looking forward to you eating an apple and then collapsing on my chest to go to sleep with me holding you. :)

I sure do love you, sweetheart.

I need to be yours

2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I enjoyed re-reading this again! Thanks for sharing.

3. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    Thank You, I was a little nervous is was too vanilla for most :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice