Sharing Experiences

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HabsFan, Jun 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. HabsFan

HabsFan Member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I have a workbook that I must complete an assignment from each week. This week I must reach out to other subs/slaves (though all replies are welcome) and just share experiences.

What has your experience in the lifestyle been like?
    What mistakes have you made?

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle about 2 years now. It's been an amazing and fun journey and of course a little painful. The passion towards each other is fantastic. We've explored many kinks and still have many more to explore. Of course it is centered around chastity and my commitment to serving Her. The rest we let fall in place naturally as we continue to learn about the scene.

Eventually we would love to go to a convention and explore with other kinksters and likely learn even more.

We've certainly learned a lot in this journey and the biggest mistake is probably moving too fast. Take it slow and let the rules and tasks build naturally over time.

Set your limits but push them to a point as well. I certainly grew myself by pushing myself. If you asked me 3 years ago that my life would be like this I would have thought you were crazy. Now I wouldn't change anything about it no matter how frustrated I can get from being locked in chastity 24/7. It just drives my desire to serve even more.

Alberttheprince likes this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    My experience "in the lifestyle" has been steadily improving. At first, it was a bit of a game, and I couldn't wait to play again. Then it became quite the overwhelming fetish, and I was starving for more (and likely bothering her a bit). Now, it's just my reality (but it does still turn me on).

My wife is now treated the way that I always should have treated her, and she likes that. I get way less sex than I could have ever imagined surviving on, and I (dare I say it?) like that.

As far as mistakes go:

1. Talking. I'm a man, so I always need to show how in control I am of every situation. I have had to learn to bite my tongue, and I love the way that she has put me in my place when I did not. (I definitely needed that more, but I learned anyhow.) So my advice: Shut up and listen, and wait for her to stop talking before you say anything, and then only say something if it makes her life better.

2. Fantasy. Yeah, I'm a man, with a penis, so a lot of this was about fantasy in the early stages. But most of life is not fantasy, and you have to do your part when things aren't hot and sexy. That means being supportive. Being loving, patient, kind, respectful. Doing your chores, and then even more to help. Spoiling her rotten even when there is nothing to expect in return. Absorbing her anger without a word when she needs to unload (whether or not you are the cause of the anger).

3. Impatience. I wanted things to be perfect, and I wanted that to happen on my schedule. It was hard to learn that my schedule is irrelevant, and we are on her schedule now. If she's in the mood for sleep, then it's time to sleep. If she's in the mood to talk, then it's time to listen. etc. It's not about me; it's about her. At some point, I promised her to never pressure her for sex again, and I have been true to that promise. That helped a lot. But I've also learned to be more communicative and to deal with my own frustration without dumping it on her. I'm not perfect, but I'm improving, and she has noticed. My advice is to slow down your own "need to get there", and accept whatever pace she sets for you.

I've never been so content. I love my position in life. I wish we had tried this from day one, but I still have many years to make up for the way that I was.

Rectrix and SubSnuggler like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Me and madam have been in the scene for over 20 years now and both of us cannot imagine not being this way.

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Its a long story with bits and pieces here and there.. we started the male chastity out of necessity.. i always envy couples who stumbled upon the subject and after comptemplating.. say one, two.. go! And start to indulge in flr, denial, teasing, punishment, feminization, cross-dressing, cuckolding and throw in nullification for a good measure.. surfice to say it helps our marriage, empties out boredom and prepares us for life during retirement..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice