For those long term

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by AsUWish4, Aug 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. AsUWish4

AsUWish4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    My question is how long did you wear your chastity before it felt, I guess normal. Where the cumbersome wears off the uncomfortableness is gone ect. I think many will understand what I mean. Not referring to a bad fitting. I'm about a month in with one release about a week and half in, and feel like it's starting to feel "normal". Thought?

2. Leather Unifom Gentleman

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    I assume that this really depend on your personality, psyche and daily routine. And I could imagine that there are different levels on which it eventually feels normal. So you are the best judge of that, if it feels normal to you, then you have reached normality. Our brains are able to adjust to a lot, keyword here is homeostasis.

3. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Signs for me included feeling anxious when uncaged for monthly deep clean like I'm missing something and also in my dreams I'm caged. It's mostly subconscious stuff at work.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think it differs for each of us, once I’d got a device that fitted as it should I think it was about 6ish weeks, and then when Madam unlocked me it felt alien to be without it. I made the mistake of telling my Madam this once and she soon had locked back up.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I had some home built cages, but the CB3000 really felt comfortable. It took very little time for me to adjust to wearing it, and within a month it felt "normal" to be caged.

About siz or seven years ago I traded it for a Chinese A272 (after trying a bunch of others), and this feels even *more* comfortable. 99% of the time I'm not even aware that I'm wearing it.

asastype and AsUWish4 like this.
  6. Brian Jenkins

Local Time:
    Not long at all to be honest, but I will say it took about year to where it felt unnatural to be without it. I’ve been wearing it essentially 24/7 for over two years now and I almost feel naked if I don’t have it on for some reason, like a doctor’s appointment.

Chaste Bear and AsUWish4 like this.
  7. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    I never really forget that it’s there. That’s what I like about it. It’s the one BDSM activity that we can truly do all the time. My cage is always there to remind me of her.
    Now, how long before I was habituated to it? Couple of weeks probably. If I’m out of it for any time, I find myself sitting to pee and getting a piece of toilet paper to dab the cage.

8. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Agree with the others--this has more to do with finding the right device for you than it does with time.

When i was finally in a comfortable cage, then i could work on getting to the next level, where i didn't notice not climaxing. Fifteen years on and i am not there yet. But denial and the angst that comes with that is my new normal, but i still wrestle with that almost every day. The struggle is the reward, right?

asa

9. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    Like others have said, most of what you are asking has to do with finding the right cage that fit me. Once the cage fit correctly, there was no discomfort, no need for lube because of a hot spot, no need to remove to clean (depending on design), etc. I can go indefinitely without removing the cage due to physical issues. Mentally, not able to get an erection and craving to be inside of my wife is what drives me crazy. Give me a toothbrush and a bar of soap and I can clean both my dick and my cage without removing the cage. It’s just as comfortable the day it gets unlocked as it is the day it was locked. Was definitely not the case in my other ill fitting cages. In my current cage, I have never felt cumbersome nor any cage to be honest.

10. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    I wasted quite a lot of time (years actually) trying silicone cages and the likes of CB series. I have high and tight balls so the problem is either the balls escape easily or it hurts so much around the base ring.

Last year I started making it serious. I think it took me around 2 months to get used to the base ring with a very small gap for the balls. Every time it bruises or hurts, I just had to take it off and wait for it to heal. After the first 2 months I don’t really feel it any more.

When I changed the cage to BAWR, even though the base ring is bigger, it started to hurt again. It took another few weeks for the body to adapt to the new cage.

You just have to endure the unpleasant period, and keep it on even when your body doesn’t want to (and take it off when there is any kind of bruises, even when it doesn’t feel anything around the area).

true42 likes this.
  11. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Agree with most of the others!

when I got to my now “almost perfect” cage, it took me a couple of days to sort of get used to it. Another week and I hardly even noticed the cage anymore for most of the day!

Except when getting hard, I do feel that nice and sturdy grip around that reminds me I’m locked.. which is actually a good thing

12. Sheilas sub1

Sheilas sub1 Member

Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Having found a cage that fits well, I find that it takes 2 to 3 weeks before I start to realize that I don’t think about it being there. Over the last few times she has caged me, she has begun to reduce the size of the cage. While that initial stage is a bit more uncomfortable, my body seems to surrender and grow accustomed to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice