Ever been pushed into something you didn't want to do but then liked it?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Jan 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    There are so many posts from analingus to sisification on this forum. 90% of these fantasies and desires if not more is driven by the male partner. I know for me, my limits are fairly non existent in regards to what I would or wouldn't do for my mistress. Of course she's doesn't push me as hard as I'd like ;)

What I would like to know is if there are any of you (chaste or keyholders) out there, where your KH caught you off guard and took you completely by surprise with something you didn't expect and whether you liked it or not.

I'd love to read some stories :)

spider203 likes this.
  2. MisguidedB@R

MisguidedB@R New member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    I have been locked up for most of our ten years together. So a few years back I was caught trying to milk myself for relief and got caught. So after a couple days had passed I thought it was a over and done with. It was a Friday night and she wanted to go out so she was already in a bad mood for something. She tricked me into thinking that I was getting unlocked for relief. She restrained my wrists and ankles to the bed posts and unlocked me. She stroked me for a few seconds and added a ball device to my cage. It was super huge and she forced it inside me and locked me back up. It took forever to get used too.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  3. Luscious-Liza

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    This all started with my wife / Mistress putting me in a chastity device, ,
    at first it was a fun thing and as time went by she was extending my lockup time more and more. .
    I want to say after a month or so she introduced me to my first pair of women's panties for me to wear, ,,
    My feminine training started to get more serious fast ,,,,
    Not long after she had me in stockings and garter belt and panties under my clothing daily,,,,
    Slowly my feminine feelings started to get to me,,,
    It's been over 2 years now and at first I struggled and tried to stop her that made it worse, ,
    I watched my wife become more dominating and strong controlling my every move dally. .
    I would never guess that after so much force feminizing
    that I would start to enjoy what my wife / Mistress was training me for ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice