Creative use of the The Pillory.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by vengash, Oct 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    There is definitely something about being a scofflaw - and it seems there’s no difference when it comes to penalties in the context of chastity. Let’s face it - with me anyway - chastity has a tendency to do the opposite of what might be desired. Put simply, it’s because I can’t have it that makes me want it.

So, idle thumbs, become fidgety fingers - and before I know it I’m touching it. BTW, I am cage free. =). But, since I desire a certain feeling that can only be got with discipline (the self-control kind of discipline - not the ‘oh please spank me’ kind ) I am patient enough to wait for that feeling that can only be got by refraining from the act. Despite this, in my recent stint with Emlalock I have been going down that rabbit hole of stroking without . . . ehm . . . finishing. Really, this only increases frustration - yet satisfies this weird feeling I have of breaking the law. That’s when a new use of the Pillory came into the picture.

So, I am still allowed to touch it - but, under the new condition that I must be placed into the Pillory during this activity of self-indulgence. And, I can only indulge for up to 15 minutes. The Pillory is set to 15 minutes no matter my period of time of indulging. It goes without saying I will not be satisfied (i.e. finish the deed ). That’s pretty much it. During my time of fun my chastity period will likely increase as random users vote - adding to my total chastity period.

Is it a fitting consequence or just pervy fun?

Vengash

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice