submissive women

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Steven Bernal, Apr 13, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Steven Bernal

Steven Bernal Slave in training

Submissive
    Bogotá
    Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    I'll tell you a little about my private life...
    My girlfriend is the most beautiful, humble, tender girl I have ever met, I can tell how much she loves and respects me, she is pure femininity, but my heart secretly wishes that she be the owner and mistress of my life, she is my most great fantasy and I have dreamed about it for years, but I feel afraid and ashamed, how could he react to my creation and if he finishes me, and if it disgusts him, and if he thinks I am crazy... it is very difficult to confess such a thing, I have offered to massage her feet but she doesn't allow me, and I noticed that my girlfriend is very submissive, she washes my clothes, washes the dishes, cooks, cleans my house without asking her, that frustrates me and even though I tried to treat her like a queen by bringing her breakfast to her bed, kissing his hands I don't see any response in my favor. She treats me like a king, like those servant women of the past, so my hopes are low, playing with the Chastity cage alone is incredible but it would be heaven if she played with me. Sometimes I imagine worshiping her feet while she denies me an orgasm and that makes me feel incredible but reality is different...
    I think it's impossible for her to like something like that.
    What do you think guys ?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    You have to talk to her about your feelings. Good luck

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Never say never, talk to her about it.

4. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    You’re post is a perfect example of failing to explore Sex and Kink together as a couple in support of each other’s curiosities and working your way into power exchanges in a natural progression. Instead it appears to me at least, that you’ve mapped out your submissive chastity role without any consideration for who she is. In my opinion, that is a recipe for failure.

5. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    My wife is not a domme or anything such as that. I never thought she would take to the chastity lifestyle. But after her and I discussed it she was leery but willing to explore. Now she wears my key around her neck and denies my pleasure. I am only allowed to please her now. It all worked out. My point is you never know until you talk about it with her. Talking is important. She may take to it like my wife did. Mind you - it does not happen over night in my opinion. You have to give her time to digest everything. So, patience is key. I do wish you luck on your journey.

Kayak likes this.
  6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I think you should not push it who knows if one day she would playfully play along. Maybe it would become more natural to her than it is right now you never know. I would be careful else it’s easy to go too fast too early. Think it needs to mature. Maybe at some point it could come more natural to talk about maybe even other things that not chastity related but later could open the door to chastity.

7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    My Queen is basically submissive as well, and I told her so. But she can be dominant when she wants, and good at it when she puts her mind to it. It’s not natural for her, so she has to make an effort at times. Talk to your wife openly about this, and let her know it is OK for her to be in charge. Take and evening here and there for her to try her role as the dominant. Don’t expect her to go all in the first time. Gently encourage her as you go, and take your time.

8. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    My Queen was originally a sun and I was dom. It took us 15 years to realize we had it backwards. Sooo don’t give up. Be open and honest but don’t lay it on think right out of the gate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice