I need to watch what I say...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Nov 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    My wife/mistress/KH punishes me once each week for my transgressions and failures in domestic service. This week was scheduled for Friday. Yesterday she came home early before I picked up the kids. She came into my office and began telling me how frustrating her day had been. I listened and provided feedback, normal married people talk. Then she concludes with "it was a very frustrating day". I commonly say to her in these circumstances "Gee, if you only had someone to take your frustrations out on". Ordinarily this gets a little laugh or a smile. Yesterday she looks at me deadpan and says "your right, get your ass next door". I was kind of hoping this was going to be a sexual session of some kind as we haven't had any of those day time trysts since she started her new job. She shattered that thought with a command for me to go prepare the room. "You mean for punishment" I squeaked. "Yes goddamit and hurry up" she replied. So I complied and waited kneeling on the floor as I'm supposed to. When she came in she had me gag up right away. Ordinarily she tells me what I did wrong, has some dialogue with me about disappointing her. There was none of that. She wanted me up and in position right away. I wasn't even fully bent over when she started laying into me. It was an intense session where she really went to town. She went through all of her implements, but really worked me over with her belt. The metal loop holes are clearly visible all over my butt. I haven't been this marked up in a long time. She really did work her frustrations out on me. Maybe it's time to drop that little comment from here on out. :oops:

sammartin, fkfk, sissybitch and 7 others like this.
  2. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    I've learned that lesson as well. It's a very different dynamic when she is really angry.

PouchPantyLover and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    It’s a lesson that hard to learn @PouchPantyLover but I believe it’s part of serving our Lovely Mistress’s. No matter what it takes to please her and get rid of her frustrations of life. It’s a real honour to wear the stripes and welts delivered by her Loving Hands. To Honour Obey and Serve.

4. phenious

phenious Member

Colorado, USA
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    While it is fun to be punished for odd random infractions around the house, such as something simple like putting the roll of toilet paper on the holder incorrectly, it is so erotic when punishments come for no more reason than she finds pleasure in doing so. It truly is extremely arousing when my wife is able to reach a primal place where she can shelf any guilt she may have and not only inflict pain upon me through spanking, but that she finds extreme pleasure in doing so. Usually after reddening my ass, she will rub herself against it feeling the warmth her administered punishment has created. This always leads to powerful orgasms for her. Such to the point that many times she will actually ejaculate over my ass and back. It is amazing how sexually satisfying this is to me, even though I am caged, knowing what pleasure I have been able to provide her with.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    You certainly provided her with an outlet for her frustration, a commendable act for a submissive. But after this, I'd be surprised if it really matters if you use that line again or not. She clearly knows you are available to help her vent.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Mistress tell me that She wont ever give me a paddling when She is really really angry and will do it instead on the next day when She is not angry any more.
    She sayed that once a Mistress done it and hurt the one that was being punish ever such a lot and that its danger to do it.

7. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    I have suggested M'Lady use me to relieve her frustration but so far she taken advantage of the offer.

8. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Fair point Jemima. I guess I have faith that my wife won't go that extreme. We have never had a safe word or gesture which is also a good idea. If I had one though I'd be using it all the time. We have had many discussions about the type of pain and intensity of the pain that I experience. She has found a zone that is beyond my comfort level, but not dangerous. Not for everyone, but seems to work for us.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    that ok then. It just nice to know that even if it hurt a lot it wont do damage to you. I sometimes wish that I wud be punish rigt away cos waiting is nasty as well.

10. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Well, I guess you should lol

11. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    It sounds like a win win to me.

12. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I always think the anticipation is the worst part until she starts hitting me.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    No kidding. A hard spanking always seems hot to my submissive side.. then she starts and all I want is for it to stop as quickly as possible...

Something about it makes me want her more after though..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice