While the wife's away...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by JuneChas, Mar 29, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Hi everyone

Sorry for my absence, things have been crazy, my live-in t-girl was very sick for almost two months, she is getting better. One thing has changed significantly in my household late last year is that my husband now works from home at night and I have returned to work during the day. Needless to say, it has slowed down our play a bit but I though of a new way to keep things going.

Since he is home, I use him in a domestic capacity during the day and depending on his behavior, or just if I am feeling frisky, I have him make videos and post them to an adult site privately so I can view them. We have discussed making them public, but I would only do that if he had a hood on to cover his face. Here are some of the videos I have made him make for me, I love when he does this, it satisfies my desire for control and his to be obedient. Here is a list of the “video requests” I have asked him to do for me:

Suck off a decent sized dildo, deepthroating required for x minutes. I have mixed this one up by having him use his collar and a suction cup and asking him to make it so he cannot pull away from it.

Use the suction cup dildo on the wall and have him put it in his butt and thrust for x minutes

Drip hot wax on his bits until they are covered enough that all skin is covered

Insert needles into his nipples and/or bits (usually 10 or more)

Self-paddle his balls until they are bruised. I wish there was something that would do this so he could be in his humbler, a machine or something when my t-girl is not available

Use the fucking machine with a larger dildo for x minutes

My favorite is to have him record cleaning my shoes in his chastity cage which he is always in while I am at work. I like to mix this up with collars, clamps, plugs, gags, whatever I want to see him in. We have done this one a few times, he always has his collar with the leash tied to an anchor, this is very hot for me to see this

The ball crusher! I love this one so much. He takes a close up video of him crushing his balls with the crusher we have. They get very flat! Sometimes I give him x minutes to get them flat and have him stay like that for x minutes before releasing; I love seeing him squirm. Once I had him paddle his balls after since they are so sensitive

Use an e-stim device for x minutes, high enough to make his bits twitch

When he has lunch, I have had him record eating it from a bowl on the floor, I pick what he has to eat

I once had him dress up in some of my lingerie and model for me. Not that I ever would, but his is great blackmail material, haha

This one is harder to record, but I have asked him to restrain himself in an unescapable way (emergency pull away possible for emergency) when I am on my way home. Sometimes I go see him right away, others I do not. I inspect what his tasks were for the day and then make the decision to release him or not (I did leave him overnight once). The longer you have him wait, the amount he worries increases. Sometimes even when things are perfect, I leave him a little longer to wonder

Once my t-girl is better, I would like to have them make a punishment video where she has her way with him for my amusement

If I can, in addition to recording, I will put him on a video chat and give him instructions, I love hearing my voice on the videos later and watching him be a good boy!

I would love more ideas from everyone if you have them! I really missed everyone here! I hope to be here more than I have been.

Ms. June

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Sounds like fun to me!

3. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Hello,

I find this interesting because my wife enjoys when I make her videos, she says that she loves my creativity and that I am not scared to try or do anything. If she were to make requests, I would without a doubt comply and satisfy her desires. My wife has not been here in a while, she has been VERY busy at work but I would not be surprised if this thread gave her some devilish ideas.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice