Using a strap on for PIV

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stevejames732006, Dec 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Most of the time my wife prefers that I perform oral on her, but occasionally she prefer PIV. I use a strap on which she enjoys but the problem is the sensation of her orgasming whilst riding me (she prefers to be on top) is too much for me and I always cum. I have tried putting on a thick pair of pants under the strap on and also moving my penis as far down as I can.

Even if she punishes me I still can’t stop myself. I am a premature cummer anyway and I don’t want to ask her to stop as this normally happens as she is riding towards an orgasm.

Does anybody else suffer from this problem? Do you have any tips?

Thanks

2. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Have you tried lidocaine cream?
    There is prescription strength lidocaine prilocane for premature ejaculation. Just talk to your primary care doctor

Stevejames732006 likes this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not clear: are you locked up when this happens?

My wife will sometimes make me come this way. The excitement of watching her enjoy herself, plus the pressure of her pushing against the cage often gets too much for me to handle. In our case, she actually finds this to be very exciting; she says that it makes her feel sexy and powerful to know that she can make me come even though I'm locked into a tight steel tube.

That's probably not helpful if your wife sees it as a bad thing instead of a good thing. Has she said anything to you about it?

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    If my wife is riding a strap-on I'm wearing, my cage is one. When my cage is on and the base of the strap-on is at the top of my pubic bone, my stuff is angles down and out of the way. She can ride until she is exhausted and I am having no physical satisfaction no matter how hard I try. Sometimes she will reposition the harness on my so its lower and her ass can rub against the cage, that will cause some excitement.

As a general rule, when positioned correctly I get nothing out of it other than being a tool for her.

5. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Sorry I should have explained we are trust based so don’t do cages ( I am very self disciplined with regards to masturbation.).

In fairness the punishment was my idea and I would say that it amuses her that I cum. I find it frustrating as weird as it sounds I don’t actually want to cum but have a feeling without applying a den-sensitising cream it will be impossible.

It might be a case as accepting it will happen.

6. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    We have recently started using a strapon. I find when I'm locked in my cage, it's not really an issue. When un caged, if she is on top it's difficult but not impossible to hold back, however, if I'm thrusting and my penis keeps b umping into/rubbing against her, it can very easily make me orgasm. Good thing she finds it arousing that I will cum with out penetration and minimal stimulation

Stevejames732006 likes this.
  7. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    The one item I really like about behind barz chastity belt is the strap on attachment and cage design. There’s no way for me to get off while in the cage and using the strap on.

Chaste J. and LukeVallentine like this.
  8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Have you tried a face dildo? She can certainly ride your face for PIV with the same effect.

LongTimeLurker and Bry248 like this.
  9. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Maybe numbing cream and a condom.

I'm always caged when we have sex. I used to use a strap type harness. My wife stopped liking how my cage rubbed against her. Now we use the underwear type harness. Keeps a layer between my cage and her and tucks my caged package almost between my legs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice