The first chastity cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thomas1985, Dec 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Thomas1985

Thomas1985 New member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Dear members:),
    I'm completely begginer. I have decided to buy my very first cage. I wanted to ask what would be the best device to start with. Plasic or steel. Cheap or expensive. More information the better. Please help:)

Caged for life likes this.
  2. Deleted member 103212

Congrats!
    I started out with some cheap Chinese copies of cages I was interested in. I went through a lot before I found a few that I love. I’m in a cage 24/7 now and loving life. Measure, measure, measure. Then you can order something that will be close. Then go from there.

Thomas1985 likes this.
  3. Locked4H3R

Locked4H3R Member

Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    I think a great cage to start with is a Cherry Keeper. Lots of design options and they don't break the bank. I love mine. It's the comfiest cage I've owned. Once it's on I forget it's even there.

Thomas1985 likes this.
  4. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    I’ll add my opinions, and they’re just that… metal, stainless or titanium if you can afford. Buy cheap at first to help with sizing and ensuing fit then go for something custom.

plastic cages in general are abysmal, save for maybe cherry keeper, however they all can break (and cause some pain when they do), they all harbor odors and bacteria as most of them (especially 3D print) are some what porous and harbor nasty stuff including bacteria. Metal cages with “open” designs are easy to clean, keep on long term and can be totally comfortable once you get the fit right and they won’t break and pinch your junk!!

As also stated above, measure measure measure!!

Good luck!!

5. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    We started with a stainless cage, then bought a polycarbonate cage (ie plastic), but have went back to the stainless. The plastic was/is cumbersome, and looks like a kids toy.

Thomas1985 and Littlejt1 like this.
  6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Steel. Cheap but stainless ( oxy is good) But measure several times though your little snake moves over the day.

Thomas1985 likes this.
  7. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Another thing…don’t believe the fantasy BS out there of “I put the cage on, she locked it on and said to not expect to get out for a month+”… take the time (sometimes a good long time) to break in the cage wear. It would be very very rare for a cage to fit so good and so comfortable right away to be able to wear longer than a day at most out the gate.

Put yourself on a schedule when you find one that fits decently…wear a few hours and then remove, and repeat for several days, then increase the time to several more hours and remove, again for several days. Slowly you can increase to an all day (sun up to bedtime) removing at night again for a few days then attempt an overnight - my advice is wait until a Friday night for your first overnight as it’s likely to be tough. Again remove after your overnight, or if unbearable during the night. Once you can go a full 24 hours, then add more time until you can comfortably go 48+ without removal, shower with it, use a hair dryer and cotton swabs to dry it off (very important to get it totally dry to help with chafing), and only then will you be “ready” for several days/weeks/months - and you may still have an occasional adjustment.

Trust me on this, this is stuff that’s rarely told about as folks are so eager to put it on and toss the key…honestly took me probably a year or two trying different cheap cages before we ordered a mature metal custom, and even then had to have them tweak a couple things after - length of the cage is something folks rarely get right, almost always too long.

It’s a journey and a marathon, so bear in mind and don’t get frustrated. This community is full of helpful folks, but also a few pure fantasy land creatures as well.

Cheers!

8. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    Very solid advice here!

9. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    I can only tell you my experience. My first cage was a CB6000 small. This is a mass market plastic device. What's good about this cage is that it comes with different ring sizes and you can adjust the gap size with several spacers. This allows you to tinker with various settings and see what works for you. But it's not a good device for long term wear.

The CB was a little too large for me, even with the smallest spacer setting. I switched to a HolyTrainer Nano and a HolyTrainer Nub. I tried various ring sizes and settled on a 45mm ring. These devices are much more comfortable than the CB, but even so I cannot wear them 24/7. Even if I could, hygiene would probably become an issue after two or three days of wear.

So, my search for the ideal device continues...

10. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I think the first question is the chastity play you want to do. There is a vast difference between a short term and long term chastity. Both are fun, but requirements for the cock cage are very different from comfort to hygiene issues. That is true also about material and its biocompatibility. Every person is different and there is no one type fits all. If you want a long term chastity, I would recommend high quality, custom made, medical stainless steel cage. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

Thomas1985 likes this.
  11. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Skip the plastic, I prefer metal any day. I started out with a plastic cage and as we experimented more, found the plastic required much more cleaning to avoid smells and discoloration. It also split on me and my wife was in a panic trying to get it off and it was pinching the underside of my shaft.

We have never looked back since switching to metal and to be honest, my cheap metal cage is still my favorite for comfort and long term wear. I do have the BON4M series and use the 2 smaller sizes in our lifestyle. When my wife wants to prove a point, she will switch me to the BON4M and after a day in the small will switch me to the micro for a day of punishment.

Like on of the previous poster suggested, start slowly. Try for an hour on, and hour off, skip the night and the next 2 days go 2 on and 2 off. Double each day if you can and then go a whole day for a few days before you try overnight.

12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    @Thomas1985 if were going to give my day one self advice, I’d say go with a Cherry Keeper. All the rings and cages are modular and 100% custom measurements. After you find you fit, if you want Metal go with Mature Metal.

Thomas1985 likes this.
  13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Steel is better in my opinion, I did a lot of research here on this forum and it seems the metal cage is the best choice for comfort

Thomas1985 likes this.
  14. ♂ Thank ♂ You ♂ Sir ♂

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Finding a good fit for the first time is tricky and will probably take a couple devices, therefore you should start with cheap plastic that you wouldn't mind throwing away. For hygiene reasons you will want to upgrade to metal as soon as possible though.

The good thing about affordable plastic devices is that they come with multiple ring sizes for you to try on, and you can usually find metal versions of the same model. This means you can find a decent fit by trying a few cheap plastic cages, and then upgrade to a metal version once you know you've found a comfortable model. Even if you can't find an exact match for the metal cage, you will at least know what device length and ring diameter roughly fits you.

Breaking into a device will take time, so you often have to try one for some time before making a decision about whether it fits good. Plus, the body adapts. You might eventually discover that you need to drop a ring size, for example.

Honestly, for the first year, don't touch anything expensive. Cheap plastic cages, and maybe move to an affordable metal cage. You might end up throwing away devices because of bad fit.

Thomas1985 and littleguy3 like this.
  15. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    Please keep us up to date on what you decide!

16. Thomas1985

Thomas1985 New member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Ok I will:) when I receive my device I will let you all know:)

saruman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice