"Permanently hard"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Jun 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    I've just passed the 6 weeks sans-orgasm mark. Earlier today, after my wife enjoyed several orgasms from my tongue, she told me "that's enough, thanks"; I then hung around the bed hopefully. She gave me a look and said "I guess you want a reward.
    Well it seems to me that your cock is permanently hard these days so that seems like a reward to me, so go and make some coffee..." She's right of course, but I was a bit surprised, and pleased, she'd noticed. She knows me too well...

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Congratulations on passing the 6 week mark! Being permanently hard IS the reward, summed up totally. I love being hard for my wife, when she needs/wants it. This morning I came in from a run, dropped my running shorts at the bedroom door and brought her to two gushing orgasms. I was left hard and throbbing for her, and will think about her and her gorgeous legs/ass/etc. all day...and I love it.

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I never made it past 5 weeks and now due to long term chastity having a negative effect on my health, I will be only denied between 1-3 weeks which is fine with me as I feel better when I cum more regularly and I am still sweeter to my wife than most husbands she knows.

My wife does not only want me to masturbate be4etween orgasms but also not to get hard. She bought those Points of Intrigue spiked inserts for my CN6000s and I wear them 24/7. As soon as I start to get hard, they dig in and my penis surrenders and retreats. Been very interesting.

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Sounds good! My wife doesn't use my hardness as it's oral only for her, but she'll appreciate that my being so hard means that I'll be under her spell, as she likes it.

5. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    I love her reaction to you standing there. Wonderful

6. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Do the points of Intrugue hurt? How does it stop you from getting hard? I thought that's what the cb did itself but it just stops you from getting fully hard!

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think many of the keyholders that do let their guys out, whether they let them cum or not or even give them much if any physical attention do so primarily to provide a physical affirmation that you WANT them and it still works, secondary to both of those of course is to give you a little hope...

Experience has taught me that its only a little hope. As my ex once said, I do enjoy fucking with your cock but mostly I prefer fucking with your head.

I guess that summed it all up really.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice