The 'at least' method

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Locked in love, Aug 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    We've been at this awhile now and have moved past the scheduled release dates. She as gone from 'no coming for a month' to 'you'll have to wait at least through August and September but it could be much longer'. Knowing that it will be awhile and at the same time being uncertain as to how long drives me crazy and she relishes the ultimate control.

She let me out a couple times this summer for unrestricted access but it was short-lived. I started counting and this summer it's been 40 to 4.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    I know that feeling. Mrs Chaste has never used release dates or particular lengths of time. She used to get a guilt thing if I went to long! But she's got over that now! Her thing now is "when I choose". So far it's been over 8 months! She admits she really is enjoying the power rush and the "wickedness" of not letting me cum! She threatened "maybe a whole year". I only half believed her! Now I'm not sure! It's the "maybe" bit that makes my stomach flip and my penis swell! Absolutely loving it!

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    I know that feeling as well, I was allowed an Orgasm a couple weeks ago after nearly 4 month without and now been told i wont get another one. I've still hedged my bets she wont go thru with it but i do believe its going to be a very long time "IF" im right

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    "at least" appeals to me more than a fixed date as well. The not-knowing is delicious.

Chaste J. and guest 2942 like this.
  5. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    My first g/f often sentenced me to periods of no orgasms. It was a huge turn on to be told I would get one when and if she thought I should have one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice