Milking with a prostate massager

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Feb 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    This may sound like a stupid question or it may not. But whats the best way of being milked when using a Nexus Glide?

Master and I tried for the first time last night but after a while it got uncomfortable even with plenty of lube. I kept getting an intense sensations as if I was being milked (I've read it's similar to feeling like you'r peeing or need to pee) but masters arm would get tired and would stop, I took over but we just couldn't keep the rhythm going.

I'm sure if would of felt amazing if I was masturbating at the same time, but the idea of getting the Glide was so I could cum without having an orgasm.

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Can't offer much advice, tell him to hit the gym and work on his arm muscles :)

We only tried the nexus once for prostate milking, and its as you said. Feels very sensitive in a nice way, but inside, and does make you feel like you need to pee.

I wouldn't suggest masterbating at the same time though as that defeats the whole point. You just need to keep doing what you was doing, sounds like you was on the right track.

Obviously it will be easier and quicker, the longer you've gone without cumming.

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    We gave up with the nexus, master tried the good old finger last night and that was much better. I find the plastic used for these device far too hard and unforgiving.

We read a really good 'how to' on here, was really useful.

We found that I need a little stimulation to help get things moving, but as I got close Master stopped all stimulation apart from messaging the prostate and I ended up with a superb ruined orgasm. So much so I locked myself straight back up as I was still horny and just wanted to be finished off to climax, despite just having been emptied out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice