Experience with waxing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedinIndy, Feb 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. LockedinIndy

LockedinIndy Member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Hello all :)

I am wondering if anyone has experiences they could share relative to male waxing? I brought it up with my girlfriend, and she seemed excited about the idea. I have found a shop that does full male waxing here in town. I am (obviously) worried about the level of pain involved. I can imagine tearing up :oops: Add that to the embarrassment of the whole experience, and being exposed. I'm not sure I can work up the courage. Any advice?

Captured Pirate and jtpii like this.
  2. wettie

wettie Long term member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    I have had my back waxed and it was not bad at all. I also use an epilator on my crotch and can say the first several times were quite painful, but now I enjoy it. My KH went for a Brazilian today, she says it's painful but tolorates it once a month. It's going to hurt, but you will survive. If you'd like similar results on the privacy of your home get an epilator.

jtpii likes this.
  3. Piercedbear

Piercedbear Member

Georgia
    Local Time:
    What if your back is really Hairy? I think they would charge me extra.

jtpii and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    At one point or another, I have had everything waxed (Except for a Brazilian, that still scares me). Your first time waxing any surface will be the most painful, but each time after will be less so. The worst pain I experienced was waxing my upper lip. If you wax often enough, it will become pretty easy.

jtpii likes this.
  5. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    I've had Brazilian waxes done several times. There is a fair amount of brief stingy pain but not too bad .... (I am not at all a pain slut & my pain threshold is not high). I like how smooth I am after a Brazilian. I would have it done more often but it is expensive! If you get it done, make sure it is with someone who is very experienced and has a good reputation......

jtpii likes this.
  6. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    I have had full Brazilian (All OFF below waste) several times and the bits you think will hurt most are not that bad.
    I have had several girls do it at the same place and its no drama, you just have to think of them the same way
    you think of a doctor (Unless you have a relay HOT doctor).
    If you a worried about getting a boner then don't, my dick runs away and hides after the first RIP....HaHeHA.
    Suck it up big boy.

Dianne.

jtpii likes this.
  7. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I have been waxed "down there" a few times.
    One of the best bits of advice I was given was never have your hair more than a grain of rice in length so I shaved a few weeks before going for my first time so it wasn't too long.
    A lot depends in how the lady does it and if your tired on the day.
    I've had a lady who made it more painful than nessacerry and i've had a lady who made it as less painful as she could.
    Over time the pain gets less the more you have it done.
    I'm in no way a pain slut and will only do it again if i'm asked to by a Mistress when I find her .

jtpii likes this.
  8. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    I have had a full Brazilian wax done a few times. The most painful was on the top of the root of the penis. She started out doing the front, I flipped over and she did the rear, and then flipped over again. She warned me that it would probably hurt the most and then proceeded. She was right lol. It was enough to make me jump a little and wince, but it went away in about 30 seconds.

As far as the fear of getting an erection, I was really afraid of that. I remember the first time I went I took my pants and shirt off and then hesitated a little. She asked me, "We're doing the full today, right?" I said yes and she said earnestly, "Ok, it's normal to be shy. But I'm a professional and we can't do this if you're wearing your undies."

Once disrobed and on the table she started to rub on the pre-wax ointment and I started to stir a little and I was freaking out inside, but calmly chatting, or trying to anyway. And then the first rip came. Any momentary stirring was immediately halted. I would have been relieved but I was trying to not yelp from the pain.

Everyone is different, but for me the first time was a little painful in some spots, not painful at all in some, and as mentioned really painful in some. And the few times since it hasn't been so bad at all, whether it's from my skin getting used to it or just knowing what to expect, I'm not sure.

In regards to tearing, before booking my first appointment I had read in places that an inexperienced waxer can tear the scrotum if not done correctly. I mentioned this to the woman waxing me and she looked really confused. She told me she had never heard of that and that she thought the only way that would be possible is if the waxer covered the entire scrotum with wax and tried to pull it off all at once. Which she added, one would have to be "retarded" to do so. After experiencing wax being pulled off of my most sensitive bits, my scrotum, penis, perineum, and around my rectum, I would have to agree with her that I'm not sure how someone could achieve tearing the skin from waxing.

And as far as being nervous, the woman told me that a lot of her clients come with their girlfriends/wives the first time they get a full Brazilian. @LockedinIndy if your girlfriend waxes then maybe you could both get it done at the same time, and if not maybe she can come for moral support, I'd be willing to bet the waxer wouldn't mind.

Wow, that was a lot longer than I thought it would be lol

ugams and LockedinIndy like this.
  9. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    @Living Curious said "Once disrobed and on the table she started to rub on the pre-wax ointment and I started to stir a little".

I dunno what the pre wax ointment was, you sure the place didn't have a red light out the front. ;) Only joking!

Anyway in my case they just sprinkle a little talc on you before they start, it is supposed to help.
    They also use a different type of wax for the Brazilian, it is just done in small patches and they don't use the strips on it as it
    is thick enough to just pull off by itself.
    They also don't handle your bits a lot as they get me to do all the stretching etc. They just tap and say grab with your left hand here and your right hand here and pull up and to the right, "Now have you got a firm grip", RIIIIIIIIP.

When they have finished they will rub a mild antiseptic or similar on your legs to help sooth them, I can't remember if they put any one my
    bits because by that time I just want to get out.

I got pretty friendly with the female owner and after I had been to them about three times I was asking about what happens with other males etc.
    She said they have had some that they have caught having a wank etc. I said to her that she must make notes on the computer and she said
    that they do.
    She said they had me down as "a nice guy" :p

I agree with @Living Curious, make sure you get an experienced person, they main one that does me is the owner and around 40 and she
    is good some of the younger girls are less thorough and therefore can hurt a little more.

Dianne.

manintyres and LockedinIndy like this.
  10. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    A year or so ago my wife arranged for a mobile lady to come to our house and do intimate waxing for us both. Have to say I always liked the idea and have had legs done a few times in salons many years ago. Well she turned up with her table and kit, had a cup of tea and got to work.

We haven't looked back and see her every 6-8 weeks now. No worries about getting a boner even though she is quite attractive there is something very off putting about the process. She has told me that I am weird as I am usually very relaxed although I think my pain threshold is quite high ;)

I have to say that having the patches of bumfluff on my back is more painful. She has taught us to to run a mile if any salon ever attempts to do intimate waxing with strips. It should only be done with the correct type of wax which does not stick to or pull the skin.

Give it a go, I wouldn't mess about with shaving again, no prickly growth and considering she drives to our house and spends most of the evening with us after the kids are in bed the prices are really good. Bound to be someone in your area and it's also quite exciting and amusing when my wife tells her what hair to remove from me!

ugams likes this.
  11. Living Curious

Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @OwnedbyLeeanne LOL I was pretty surprised when she put the ointment on, too. I saw her squeeze some on her hands and rub them together, and we were chatting and she was just rubbing her hands together. I thought she was putting on hand lotion or something, but then she gave a quick rub on my pubic area and then my inner thighs and up quick between my legs and around my sack. Very efficient in her motions, I could tell she had been doing it a very long time, lol. I never asked exactly what it was, I just assumed it was something to help the wax not stick too much to the skin.

I read many, many, many things online about waxing for months before I actually go up the courage to call this lady to make an appointment. One of the things I read is that in most cases they will direct you with how to hold yourself around your bits while they do the waxing. I was prepared for this and just assumed that's what would happen, but it didn't. Again, she was very efficient and clinical in her motions when "holding" the bits in place. Although it wasn't really holding so much as pushing upwards in just the right spot to pull the skin tight exactly how she needed to get the job done.

I know there are a few kinds of wax, and honestly I have no idea which she uses. She smears it on with a wooden spatula, puts the cloth strip down and rubs quickly and pulls. I suppose it's possible this isn't the proper or best way, but it's what I have experience with and have had no ill effect other than momentary discomfort. I trust her as she moved to the US from Brazil about 10 years ago or something like that, but in Brazil she was trained while still a teenager and waxing was how she made a living for 15 or more years in Brazil.

12. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    I don't know what wax our lady uses but there are no strips, she puts in on with a spatula, the most painful bit is sometimes the application as she melts it down from solid lumps and it can be a bit hot but then it cools down and sets and she pulls it off and it brings the hair with it, all good :)

Living Curious likes this.
  13. LockedinIndy

LockedinIndy Member

Local Time:
    Wow thanks for all that great experience and tips. I'll have to say you have helped me work up the nerve to try it. My girlfriend and I have agreed to go as soon as I hit my target weight (I'm dieting for Spring), and it will be a little reward for my hard work :)

Thanks again!!!

14. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    First and foremost why have only a couple of post focused on how smooth you feel after?
    You just have to suffer no matter what so you feel lovey and smooth.

Some do put a pre wax lotion on it depends on the waxer.
    Whilst the boy Brazilian seems well featured in this thread I would start with legs completely omg ! Including bum omg omg !! ( not necessarily the crack bit)
    Back wonderful complete top half soooo lovely .

I would also go for legs and stuff first so the waxer and you get to know each other and you get over the nervous embarrassed bit.
    Yes they should use strips for most parts but the thick hot wax and no strips for intimate bits .
    Let hair grow so the wax has something to get hold of. If you are very hairy then you will get the most amazing results and feel unbelievably smooth and soft .

@Alana for you top lip get electrolysis few sessions will sort it out for good .

I would also go to a normal beauticians as there seems to be a growing number of so called male waxing places opening with stupid sky high prices with overtones of some kinda sexual experience to justify the stupid fees.

Once you get into it , start getting your eyebrows done a little bit more each time . Also ears and nose yes really !!

Xx Wendy

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  15. Living Curious

Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So both @Eillydray and @Wendygirl have said a thicker wax without the strips is the way to go for "the intimate bits." I hadn't heard that, exactly, so good to know. And good advise for those looking for their first wax as it sounds to be the less painful or preferred option.

I'll have to ask my waxer next time I go.

16. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    Don't worry about the technical bit just ask them about what you want let them sort out the how and the nice coffee and just relax.

Xx Wendy

17. Sissy1

Sissy1 New member

Local Time:
    I've had upper legs, armpits, chest/ belly and a Brazilian done in one visit, while quite expensive the end results were very well worth the cost.
    One thing I haven't seen any one mention is to be sure to buy tea tree oil or another worthy topical antiseptic to use on waxed areas for a few days afterwords. I had a slight irritation in the groin area but nothing compared to razor rash.
    I too was quite shy going in and distorting in front of a complete stranger who wasn't a health professional but in a matter of minutes we were chatting away while she got to work, as far as getting hard while on display she informed me that we are humans and sometimes it does happen, not to worry about and go on.
    Good luck!

18. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Well all this talk made me go and get legs and Brazilian done today.
    I had a new girl today and she used some strips on some areas for the Brazilian as well as some of the hard wax.
    She was very young and pretty and she also was not shy about pulling the bits around although she did me
    to stretch the sac etc. when needed as a result I was more worried about getting hard than usual.
    However the first RIIIPP and that feeling went out the door.
    I also come to the conclusion that one of the worst bits is when they have to use tweezers to get the strays, Ouch.
    Also @Sissy1 made a good point about the after care and you also need to exfoliate to stop ingrown hairs.

All good though and lovely and smooth and bald as a badger from the waste down. :)

Dianne

LockedinIndy likes this.
  19. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    Don't you hate it when you read your own post and realise you made a mistake.
    I said WASTE down and it should have been WAIST however on second thoughts maybe I was correct as it
    is a WASTE of space I suppose. :(

Dianne.

20. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol one of the Mistresses has impeccable spelling chances are the red pen will be out.

I am more worried about your bald badgers ours are particularly furry.
    Xx Wendy

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice