Things we can do for her

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happilymarriednerd, Feb 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I've found when I learn to do something new to make my Goddess happy, she loves it more than anything I can do for her sexually. Like me making an amazing meal for her and cleaning up afterwards is like the equivalent to what mind blowing sex is for me, in that we both feel love and appriciation in different ways.
    I thought it might be helpful for some of us to share the new skills we learned to please our Mistress and how we learned them so we might all benefit from new ideas or ways of going about them.

For me like I stated above, it's cooking. Most guys know how to make a good burger or steak, but not so much how to make meals a woman might like. For that, my trick is Pintrest. Go there and search "dinner videos". Most of these are easy cooking instruction videos that are about a minute long. If you don't know how to cook at all, it's as easy as just watching and rewinding the video to see what they do. Once you start to get a good feel for following recipes and technique, then pintrest and the rest of the internet is filled with good stuff. Here's a great one that's super easy and just about impossible to mess up.
    - https://pin.it/kdvdm54cpa6uko

Alright, there's mine. What skills have you picked up for your mistress and what's some tips for how the rest of us learn them?

2. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I write short notes (2-3 a day) and put them on her bedside table.

Ma’ams Slut and Clotho_ulloo like this.
  3. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    This is a really good idea, thanks!

I write a ‘good morning’ email every day with different endearments and appreciations. I also keep her insulated water bottle iced and filled all day every day.

Ma’ams Slut and Clotho_ulloo like this.
  4. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Ha!-I keep my wife's water at room temperature!

Clotho_ulloo likes this.
  5. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    The single biggest discovery for me is how much she loves foot rubs. I've always thought scalp massages were her favorite thing (in part because she has chronic headaches and scalp massages give her some relief). But since starting chastity I've learned that foot massages are the real deal. I don't think she has *ever* turned me down when I offer one, which I now do about three times a week. I use lotion and a pumice stone and have a routine that lasts about an hour, and she never asks me to speed up or cut short.

6. Happilymarriednerd

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I'm ordered to give foot rubs every day but I have never imagined giving a foot rub for so long. What tips or tricks do you have for giving a good foot rub?

Guest 0931 and Clotho_ulloo like this.
  7. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Gosh, I don't know that I have any special tips, but I'll try to describe what I do. First, I use a pumice stone to rub down her calluses and heels (now we've been doing this a couple of months the calluses are almost gone). Then I start slathering on foot lotion. I start at the top of her shins / calves with a deep muscle massage (she works out at the gym 3 times a week so has well muscled legs that appreciate the rubdown). Then I work the tops of her feet. I try to find all the joints and nookss and crannies around the ankle (there are many, I'm still learning them) using firm finger tips to work them. I work from the base of the toe up to the ankle with finger tip and thumb pressure (alternately) along each side of the tendons. I use my knuckles for a deep massage to her arch. I use a lot of lotion in my palm to rub long and hard into her heels to hydrate them thoroughly. Then I work the bottom of the foot, starting at the heel and working up to the pads below the toes, alternately using deep thumb pressure and my knuckles. Then work the pads with thumbs. Then each toe, first rubbing each side of the toe with an index finger suck between the toes, then using finger tips to try to find each joint if each toe, front and side and back and work them. I finish each toe by grabbing it and pulling strongly up and out from the socket. I spend more time on the toes than any other part of the foot, probably about 15 minutes on each foot. After the toes I use long firm strokes front and back from top of shin/calf down to foot and out to toes to soothe and relax after the firm pressure and manipulation.

Guest 0931, Giveitup, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  8. Happilymarriednerd

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    #8 Happilymarriednerd, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    No special tips? Dude, you just laid out how to satisfy a woman (Goddess) in a way I hadn't thought of, in that a simple foot rub could be so much more. I really appreciate your detailed response. Thank you.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:

Wow i feel like I am falling short!!! Thanks @cshorts !!!!

I do the coffee in the am and pack lunch. I clean and go wed for sushi for her. I put some notes in her lunch bag occasionally but not daily.
    I am starting to meet her at the door when she comes home from work and get her bag and shoes for her if I am home first.
    I got nothing on those foot rubs though like @cshorts . I rub her legs and feet but def not to the level of cs!

Miffy likes this.
  10. MasterBates

MasterBates Member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Foot massage is really one of Her favourites, She never refuses when I offer one. It's a great turn on, when we watch movie, I rub Her foot, and with the other leg She rubs my package. Sometimes after the film we continue on the bed with me massaging Her back, with lots of oil, then we play. Sometimes we go to sleep, She presses Her gorgeous butt against my cock, pushes back my hands and says Shhht, we're sleeping now!

11. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    My Queen's favorite servitude that I can provide to her are definitely massages. She absolutely loves them. She also loves being the lazy one while I tend to all of the family needs. In fact, this very moment the bedroom door is looked as she let me know that I am responsible for everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice