Time flies

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jai, Oct 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jai

Jai Member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    I recently updated my phone and came across a couple of pictures I thought were deleted of me locked in my holy trainer, dated November 2020,(now I’m in a stainless steel cage which is a lot more restrictive). My last post was my goddess reminding me it was a year since we started our journey. We didn’t realise it had actually been almost 3years. So it’s been 35 months since I last had an unauthorised erection, an orgasm without permission, or masterbated without supervision,(even then you could count the number of times on one hand).

As I stated in my previous posts I can work away from home half of the year. When we started chastity I was only locked at home, that went to being locked at work with every 3rd/4th day off, and now I’m locked permanently whilst at work unless goddess video calls and wants me to edge for her, and when she’s had her fun I’m locked back up. So the longest time I have been locked has gone from a few days to six weeks is my new record, and my work schedule means later this year I’m going to be away for eight/ten weeks.

As time as gone on my goddess has also become more engaged and constantly thinks of new ways to frustrate me. One of her goals was to give me a ruined orgasm whilst locked, but she couldn’t quite get me there until she bought a wand, and to be honest being made to orgasm whilst locked is not my favourite thing, worse ruined orgasm I have had, and just increases my frustration levels, which only encourages my goddess more. Her next goal is to make me orgasm through pegging, but think that may be achieved after eight weeks of chastity lol.

But as we progress we are learning a lot from posts on CH, from listening to those further into their journey than us helps us understand how to deal with some of the feelings and behaviour changes, I.e such as the “drop” after I have been allowed to release, as I can only be home for short periods my goddess likes PIV, but doesn’t like the mood change in me, so after reading about other experiences we are looking at ways of keeping my frustration levels elevated. Another thing we have introduced from CH is a dice game, I will put the details in another post.

As our journey has progressed I have found times I want to take my cage off and return to a male lead relationship, sometimes I wish I hadn’t mentioned chastity, I miss masterbating,waking up with morning wood or just taking my wife when the mood takes me. But those feelings are soon pushed aside when I think about the changes it has made to our relationship, I’m a lot more attentive,we hold hands much more, or my hand is the back pocket of her jeans catching a feel,I enjoy just cuddling, and whilst I have always seen my wife as physically attractive, I am again getting those strong urges of desire that I used to get when we first met. But the one most single thing that keeps me locked, is the sheer look of pleasure in my goddess’s eyes when she’s teasing me. That look tells me she has found her desire and sexiness again. So our journey continues and we will continue to look at other CH members and their journeys.

Baggervance likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Glad it's going well for you

Jai likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice