A couple of questions for the more experienced wearer.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Jan 31, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    As these things sometimes do some interesting questions came up.

A while ago my partner made it clear to me that barring a change of mind using these exact words … this current period of denial will last longer than a year but probably less than two. The next will be severely longer....probably.

Yesterday she reminded me of this and asked me how I felt about being both locked and denied for at least for the next 4 months knowing every day when I wake up, or more accurately when her penis in her cage wakes me up, that I will not be able to get fully erect that day I‘m extremely unlikely to get to ejaculate and almost certainly will not be having an orgasm. Adding that I will of course probably remain locked longer than that …almost definitely so.

Her next question was totally unexpected. If I were to unlock you today and have you orgasm this close to having been controlled by me for one year would you afterwards feel disappointed or not about not attaining that short term target? Would that make the Drop worse?

We discussed that for a while before she asked. Would you consider having an orgasm at any point now before 12 months had passed a good or bad thing?

Bearing in mind that we have discussed and agreed that permanent denial took away too much power from the KH.

She followed her previous questions with this one. Rather than have an orgasm before the full year is up what would be your reaction if told you I’d guarantee you will achieve the full 12 months IF you ask me to begin a period of Indefinite denial today?

My answers are between us. I’m simply relaying them, I am not asking them. I just thought they were food for thought. make of them what you will.

It raises another question for me one that I shall perhaps share another time. One that I certainly do not have sufficient appropriate experience to answer.

2. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow - quite some questions to think about! And I myself couldn't decide even a single answer in a hurry!
    So only one thing seems to be sure for me: there are neither right nor wrong answers! ;)

3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just food for thought answer them in your own time or not its your choice. post them or not that's your choice too.
    There are as you say no righ tor wrong answers but there might be some people think they have answers that they might not be ready to admit to themselves or their KH yet.. who knows.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    For me it would depend on my kh’s preference. If she was just doing it because she thought this is what I want deep down and had little to do with what she wants, I would be disappointed. If she openly and honestly said that intercourse from me isn’t something she enjoyed, but she did enjoy keeping me frustrated...I would comply, and be fairly ok with it.

Ultimately I would hope that giving me some pleasure occasionally would be fun for her as well, but wouldn’t want her to fake it.

5. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Very interesting thought to consider, especially for me given what my Goddess @n2toys said to me the other day.

On the last Saturday of this month my Wife is going to give me a real orgasm; I'll be on a five day business trip starting the following day and She figured this will make it an opportune time.
    Her statement was that after my orgasm I'll have to decide if this is something (the orgasm) that I truly want - I asked if that means I'll need to decide if 'ever again?'
    My Goddess mentioned probably not 'never' but maybe just once a year such as on your birthday.

I agree that if it is a 'never' we lose the 'carrot-on-the-stick' motivator and the concept of being continually denied for a years length of time is both terrifying and exciting at the same time...

n2toys likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    there is a lot to be said for Indefinite denial over permanent simply because it gives you a carrot and your KH loses none of her control.

Once a year orgasms works pretty much the same.. once a year... but what kind? and can I influence that decision in some way.

I'm definitely infavour of her maintaining her full range of control options I will be denied for at least this year and then after my next release I think it might be at least 2 years and then indefinite denial and I think I want that too

All very scary but very horny too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice