The little things your KH does that drives you wild

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wildcatsfan23, Dec 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Wildcatsfan23

Wildcatsfan23 Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    What kind of those extra little things does your KH do that just drive you crazy and make things even hotter?

One of them for me is from time to time she will make it close the lock on myself. So hot knowing that she has me willing to lock myself.

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    When she strokes my cage and denies me saying that she wants to be fresh for her boyfriend. Or being denied because her boyfriend gave her a marathon session and she is too sore. Or when she tells me that I’m just pushing his sperm deeper inside her.

3. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    When she says:
    You’re a much nicer husband when locked, and Matt (her BF) is much better at fucking than you...
    I really don’t see any reasons to unlock you!
    :oops:

Sexy Slave 69 and Slave to Wife like this.
  4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
  5. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    When she says she doesn't need my penis any longer and she prefer a slave over a husband.

I also like it when she says I have no choice.

And it drives me wild when she treats me like her slave in front of others (but not using terms like slave) and orders me.

6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Focusing on the little things, not the big things. I love it when she uses the non verbal hand signals. We only have three so far. One finger up means silence and attention. One finger down, come stand by me. Two fingers down come kneel by me.

Anytime she asserts her authority. As an example if she's having a snack while sitting on the couch when she is done she just holds up her dirty dishes. It's expected that I'll jump up and clear her dishes and ask her if she needs anything.

The little physical reminders of her authority. An instruction to kneel and kiss her feet or to expose my balls to her for a fondle, squeeze or slap. I never know which.

Assisting her in dressing/undressing and washing her hair and body in the shower. All things I don't have anymore. So whatever those things are for you. Enjoy them while you have them.

7. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Breathes.....

Just knowing she's there.....

Kind regards

J.

8. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When she does something out of the blue to me. Something that we have never done before and I thought she would never do to me. These thing might not sound wild to some, but for us it is...Like tying my balls up with a ribbon and then tying that to the footboard of the bed, while I'm tied spread eagle. Slipping her finger into my anus, hooking up the Dr, Hoe's to my penis and shocking it, she also now enjoys squeezing my balls with her fingers, she does it further and further every time...And a few weeks ago, just for fun, she took my cage off, got me hard and painted my penis, while I was ties to the bed. We had some washable paints and out of no where, she was painting it. She has also gotten into taking pictures of me in bondage. She tells me she will send them to her Sisters if I'm not a good boy. I'm not sure how other women are but, my Wife(KH) really enjoys playing with my cock & balls. She watches how I react to certain things. How hard or how soft she touches me. It's like every time I'm tied up and helpless, she tries something new.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice