Ethics vs lifestyle Debate

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 109631, Dec 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 109631

As I read more and more threads and posts I usually come across at least one person if not more who claim it's not right to involve others in their kink or life style. While others argue it is a lifestyle it's their body it's what ever they want to do with it...

So that being said this is the official thread to debate the argument of chastity life style vs chastity ethics. Let's poor some gasoline on this and light up. Lol.

Before we begin let's remember all the chastity mansion rules and regulations. It's a friendly debate, keep it respectful.

And let the chaos begin.

gold_member and Giles_English like this.
  2. rbruns

rbruns Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I think it is useful to share experiences and ideas. There is no concrete expertise in this subject so locked up users ideas can sometimes be helpful. And lets be honest, if you are here on this site, the subject matter is not being forced on you and you are not being involved in this lifestyle involuntarily.

Beyondheat likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    It's quite important to me that no third party should be unwittingly exposed to something they know nothing about and probably don't want to. It's not their business so leave them out of it.

4. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    A personal kink should remain just that, personal. The general public didn't consent to be part of it. I guess accidents could happen in a locker room for example. Purposely wearing your cage to a place you know there will be metal detectors etc is looking for a cheap thrill at others expense however.

5. Deleted member 90943

Posted this in a different thread but I probably should have posted this here.

I agree with not involving the public without their consent, but I also think that in a changing room for example, if people decide to purposely look when a person is trying their hardest to not be seen, that's the other person's fault. It's like if someone decides to go peering into other people's windows and sees a couple making out or being intimate and then getting offended - don't look in the first place.

I think there is a difference between casually walking naked through a changing room with a cage fully visible vs bring discreet and accidentally being seen

Beyondheat, corsac, Littlejt1 and 2 others like this.
  6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    "accidentally", lol.

Put away our favourite toy for a while and we'll become horny beyond comprehension. Before long our sex-hormone marinated brains turn to mush and our boundaries dissolve.

I've read and seen enough here to confidently say that many of those accidents, at the pool/beach/doctors/massage are not accidents but are instead just a horny man trying to get his kicks any way he can within the limits of being caged. Some of them are just exhibitionists/flashers, too.

BaphometLover and Mr_anonymous like this.
  7. Deleted member 90943

While there may be some truth to this, my point was that accidents can and do happen. Yesterday I was in a changing room and had to change in the open. I took every possible step to ensure I wasn't seen, but there is always a chance.

8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Except the one that you could easily have done; Not wear a sex toy in a place where it could be seen by unwitting participants in your kink, lol.

If there is a chance then WTF are you risking it?

Imagine if someone saw it, took a photo, reported you to the venue, they called the police...

Lockedindeed likes this.
  9. Deleted member 90943

As I said, if I'm being as discreet as possible, and somebody purposefully looks, that's on them.

And if they take a picture, again, that's on them. In fact, I think that's actually worse, especially if the person is being discreet.

I think it's just as bad to purposefully look at somebodies private area while the are trying their hardest to be discreet.

10. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    8:32 AM
    In my mind it comes down to this. If you're going to argue it's a lifestyle you'll quietly go about your day in a cage as a personal affair. No urge or need to share that fact. Which seems to be the minority of people here. A kink on other hand it must be shared or risked being "caught" even though you full well planned it. All to get a certain feeling. That would be the majority here. So don't argue it's a lifestyle while treating it like kink.

11. Deleted member 90943

I totally agree with this

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  12. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    You are right, of course, but what of the ramifications?

A chat with the cops might be enough to convince you not to involve others in your kink.

Maybe being arrested and a note in the local media "Man arrested while wearing an adult sex toy in changing rooms". Released without charge, but the damage is done.

Are children allowed in the changing room? Maybe "Man arrested flashing sex toy to kids" is a better headline.

The consequences of your actions are not "on them", they are your karma. What those consequences manifest as is beyond your control. You can yell "it's their fault for looking" all you like, but only one person wore a sex toy in a place they new they could be seen.

This stuff isn't difficult.

13. Deleted member 90943

You make a good point, although I stand by my original point, being as careful as possible vs openly walked around with it visible is totally different.

In my scenario yesterday, I changed in a quiet corner of the changing room, facing the wall, kept my shirt on while I changed to provide more cover and was quick about it. Normally I'd change in a cubicle, but they were all taken.

There was a still a chance to be revealed. I could have slipped over and revealed it that way. It's unlikely, especially being careful as I was, but there was a small chance.

I think it's a similar risk, in this scenario, to just wearing a cage anywhere. What if a person is out, gets seriously injured in a car accident, and the medical staff reveal the chastity. Just wearing a cage presents a risk, no matter how small.

14. JaySaysYes

Local Time:

It's best not to conflate. Totally different scenarios.

In the changing room you know you are going to be naked in front of people who are likely to disapprove of you wearing a sex toy. Worst case, a boy sees, tells father, father punches you, police are called, you are arrested and have to answer in court.

Medical staff see people highly likely experiencing the worse day of their lives, often with limbs hanging off, and who will be stripped naked by the medical staff while the patient is unconcious. Worst case; They giggle about it at the pub when discussing patients sex toys in the ER.

15. Deleted member 90943

That's why I was very discreet. I personally don't look when others are getting changed, but if someone is walking around naked it's hard not to catch a glimpse of their private area. I wasn't doing that, nor do I want to.

When I go to the gym it's adults only at that particular time.

16. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Of course, but that does not address the issue that you claim to do everything to reduce exposure while still wearing it while being naked in a place where you know it is inappropriate.

It's not about how you see others, it's about how others see you.

If I saw you I'd tell you how I feel and would inform you that if you continue I'll alert the venue. There wouldn't be a second warning.

17. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Playing devils advocate, and not really my personal opinion, but would it be different if someone say your penis and you had an extreme amount of piercings on it?

Is it the chastity cage that’s an issue or is it just putting yourself in a position to be seen?

18. Deleted member 90943

And I would report you to the venue for purposefully looking at my private area while I was trying to change in peace

bondinchas likes this.
  19. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:

I would actually find this funny.

“Yes, officer I was just reaching down to dry my toes when got a real pain in my neck. I had to tilt my head from side to side to ease the pressure… that’s when I noticed his usually giant penis was no longer swinging between his legs. Every other time it’s a marvel. Today I realised he’s a pervert.
    That’s honeslty what happened!”

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  20. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Probably not okay...
    upload_2023-12-13_11-35-52.jpeg

Why not a ball stretcher?

How about a piggy tail butt plug?

"It's my lifestyle to be a piggy for my owner, oink oink"

21. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    You've totally changed my mind.

I'd just loudly say "Fucking pervert nonce is wearing a sex toy" and see what the other guys in the room think of you, before posting about it on the venue's social media page with a description of you and maybe your license plate number too.

Fuck it, I'm all out of tolerance and politeness.

22. Deleted member 90943

Good for you

23. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I wouldn’t say the minority here have no urge to share… I think you see more of the outlet of wishing they could share manifested here in the mansion because it’s anonymous (for most) and it’s somewhat of a safe place.

That aside I’m in the camp where I won’t intentionally reveal that I have a cage on, and yes it’s part of mine and my wife’s lifestyle - meaning it’s there every day. Does anyone outside our marriage know about it, no, or at least not to my knowledge. So yes I believe it should remain “secret” so to speak…I mean none of us run around telling the world what positions we enjoy having sex in, or what sex toys we use (well most us that is).

On the flip side, I agree the “unwitting” exposure is key for me. If I’m in a private changing room or bathroom stall and someone walks in on me and were to see it, that’s not on me. Also, I travel a ton and always wear it through security… Metal detectors don’t pick mine up, but certainly body scanners do, and I never get stopped - so by going through the scanner if asked, did I just reveal my “kink” unwittingly? In my mind no. Just like I wouldn’t remove my jewelry, rings or my PA if I wasn’t caged… never had an issue etc. If I were to be pulled aside for a search, again that’s on them in my opinion if the cage is revealed.

Most is just common sense… like a doctors visit where you may have to drop your pants, wouldn’t wear it there and frankly shouldn’t as it could get in the way of an exam.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  24. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Totally the opposite.

It's bad for everyone and is easily avoided.

But you go ahead, continue to justify your behaviour while blaming others, hopefully you won't get called out as a fucking pervert nonce and you'll get to continue your exciting changing room dare.

25. Deleted member 90943

Hahaha, sure thing buddy. Sure thing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice