Dream from last night....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Dec 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Someone posted before and asked the question..."Are you locked in your dreams".
    Well, last night I had the wildest dream.
    My Wife (KH) and I were at home, she had bought me some new panties. I was trying them on to show her.
    I pulled them on and the front was soaked in cum. I was in a room by myself, when I noticed how wet I was, I pulled down the panties to find out that I had had a orgasm and I was still cumming. For some reason, I wasn't wearing my cage. I came in my hand and I was trying to hide the mess from my Wife. So I figured I would just swallow it. I kept cumming and I kept swallowing my cum. My Wife yell into the room and wanted to see my new panties. By this time, I had cum all over my face. I took a towel to clean up, but every time I wiped my face and looked into the mirror, there was more cum on my face. I was freaking out. So to stop from cumming more I bent over and started sucking my own cock and swallowing more. I just couldn't stop. For some reason, I had a huge cock. It was easy for me to bend over and take it right down my throat. It was like 18 inches long. I was in the middle of sucking myself and the door opened. My Wife and her youngest sister were standing there. My Wife told me not to stop, so I just kept sucking and swallowing...Now I'm not sure if the dream was 10 seconds or ten minutes long, But I did wake up with a cage full of crushing hard cock. This was not a "wet dream". There was no sign of pre-cum. Maybe I need a release, when I start having dreams like this...

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    I had a chastity related dream before christmas. Not my first but it was the most detailed.

I was in a communal shower. The cage had come off very recently after a long time of no orgasms or erections. A bunch of women came in, really sexy women. They were showering naked, soaping, and I couldn’t help but watch. I started to get an erection and so I left to the dry area to get dry. They were all looking at me and chatting to each other in a flirty way. Next thing I knew I started to ejaculate. I couldn’t stop it. The women came over to me, were looking down at me, and they agreed that this is why all boys need to be locked in chastity until being used.

I woke with a very uncomfortable caged erection attempt.

Sexy Slave 69 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I've been locked in my dreams, more often than not I think

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Same here, I also dream I’m locked sometimes.,

6. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    That's great! Dreams tend to feel longer than they really are. Makes seconds feel like minutes (or hours). Pretty sure if I had a dream like that, my panties would be absolutely soaked...

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice