30th Wedding Anniversary & Day 450 of Lock-Up!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subrick, Jul 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Hi All,

Yesterday, my Lovely Wife and I celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary. We kept things low-key with a small cookout and some close family members. I gave Her several presents, which She absolutely loved. One, a "family present" that had our names & wedding date, and then the birthday of each of our four children, similar to this, a large (soft) fleece blanket which has loving words of devotion from a husband to his wife, and this artwork of the lyrics and words to "Unchained Melody" which was our first dance song. I also purchased her a very nice white gold and diamond tennis bracelet which she absolutely adored. I told her that there's 2 diamonds in it for each year we were married and 1 for each of our four children. And lastly, as we were getting ready to go to bed last night, when She stepped into the bedroom, I played "Unchained Melody" on the stereo and we danced and kissed right through the entire song. She thought it was so romantic and a perfect ending for a wonderful day. She actually said that the dance was the best present of all. To which I remarked "If I had known that, I could've saved A LOT of money!!!" LOL

When we got into bed, we had a very nice, intimate embrace and things began heating up. I'll cut to the chase and just add that upon awakening today, the intimacy continued on through this morning into the early afternoon! No orgasm for me, of course. But She teased me as good as she ever has and rewarded us both with Her orgasms.

I still love Her as much now as I did 30 years ago and Her hot, sexy body turns me on like no other woman could ever do. She told me that She loves "owning me", and I told Her I LOVE to hear Her say that!

When I told Her that yesterday also marked Day 450 of my lock-up with no orgasms, She smiled, looked at me and said "Good!" We had, at one point, mentioned something about me remaining locked for about 1,000 days, so I also reminded Her that we are 45% of the way toward our goal. She looked at me and said "Oh no, that's not nearly long enough. Let's make it 3,000 days instead. 100 Days for every year of marriage!!! You know, kinda like 2 diamonds for every year?" So in a flash, 45% progress became 15% progress. GOSH...I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!

~subrick

soforo, MistressAMA, ugams and 2 others like this.
  2. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Happy Anniversary!

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Congratulations, and on your nice anniversary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice