Enforced weight loss through chastity control

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by northoftheriver, Oct 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Hi all. I'm not new to chastity but have recently agreed with a very sexy lady that she will become my Mistress / Keyholder who is to apply a very strict reqime to motivate me to lose weight - 28lbs in fact.

The agreement that I have with her is that we have a weekly weigh-in and if I have managed to lose 3lb from the previous week then I am allowed 'out' and rewardeed in various ways of Her choosing. However if I have not lost the agreed 3lb then my cage is changed/cleaned and my cock thoroughly washed, moisturised and teased but I am not allowed to cum, In addition I am prostate milked with her using prostate massagers and (if she feels that I need more encouragement) she uses a pegging dildo to fuck me.

Currently I am in a CB6000s but I have a range of other cages which we will rotate on a weekly basis. I am considering having a pubic piercing carried out so that a ring can be attached and locked to the device, I see this as a very good way of preventing pull-back, not sure if anyone else has an opinion on this?

So far it's working well, I haven't cum for over a week and the pressure is building up, making me think twice before I reach for that snack ...

I've encouraged my Mistress to sign up here so that she can report her findings and keep a watchful eye on my discussions here.

Hope this gives some food (or should I say diet shake) for thought ...

NotR

2. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    We do the same here...
    My hub has one weekly weigh-in - and if he achieves his goal, he'll be rewarded with a BJ
    If not.....:angry:

For now it works out quite well.

Keep up the good work - your body should be at its very best for your mistress ;)

Miss Foxy

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Best of luck with the diet program. I will suggest that unless you are quite obese, 3 pounds per week is a very high goal. If you are close to your target weight, losing that much weight in a week is probably unhealthy. You may wish to consider renegotiating to a lesser weight loss as you get closer to your goal.

Good luck!
    mikecb

4. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice mikecb. I'm 16st and need to be at most 14st. I've consulted a dietician who has said that 2lb per week is realistic on average, but that it's never a straight line drop anyway. So I'm resigned to the prospect of failing more than I succeed, but the incentive will drive me forward. I hope! Once I hit 14st I hope to renegotiate terms with Mistress.

5. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Miss Foxy I'd be interested to know what your hubby's targets are and how often he succeeds.

Many thanks

NotR

6. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, do what is medically sane - always, and don't put health at risk - ever. Ms. Foxy's plan sounds quite nice however.

My plan needs to get operational though and soon!

Stay safe and stick to a GREAT plan!

7. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Good luck with your weight loss! It will be rough but I know you can do it. I also think that using chastity is a good motivator but remember do what is safe and healthy. I have been trying to loose weight over the last year and have managed to loose 25 pounds so far. Good luck!

8. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    Well, my boy needs to loose at least 15kg = 33 lbs.

I cant tell you excactly how much he has to loose every week, since it depends on how much he lost during the week.
    For now the goal is around 2 pounds a week - but in the first month or two, this is a reasonable goal (it takes a lot of self-control though)..... but later on the goals will be reduced to about 1 pound a week.

When/if he lifts weights, the I have to consider this muscle weightgain ass well, but I have a weight wich measures bodyfat ass well, so that is the most important factor during his weightloss.

This is the only way he can get a BJ..... so for him it's highly motivating, since this is one of his favorite things. ;)

And when he reach his final goal - the reward will be piercings in his nipples.

Miss Foxy

9. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    My first weigh-in will be on Friday. My Mistress delights in teasing and I won't actually know how I'm doing until I find out during her subsequent treatment whether it is a punishment or a reward. If I lose 3lb in one week and 3lb the next, then that counts as two passes. If I lose 4lb one week and 2lb the next, then it's a pass one week and a fail the next. However, I don't think that I'll be getting luxury blowjobs!

10. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    I like this idea hubby has been moaning he is about 3 stone over his ideal. Bearing in mind I lost 5 stone in 2006, I think we should shift that in no time.

We will also start Friday with a weigh in. His target is 2lb a week. Pass means orgasm. Fail means none. Mehod of orgasm will be decided by me. BJ - I doubt it

What do you say sub-hub???

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol. "The Biggest Loser", Chastity Mansion style! :)

12. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    In my case, pass means 'possible orgasm' and fail means 'indescribable torment and punishment without orgasm'. Just to make things slightly worse, at the weigh-in I am blindfolded so that I don't actually know the result until after I have been dealt with, so there's quite a lot of mind-fuck possible if Mistress is feeling particularly wicked. The bathroom scales used are not accessible to me during the rest of the week which makes it difficult for me to second-guess the outcome.

Of course, all of this is designed to keep me focused on the objective ... if I only lose 2lb in the week then it's a fail and I then have to focus on losing a further 3lb in the next week.

I've been instructed to purchase some numbing delay cream and a hollow strap-on dildo so I think I can guess what is in store if I fail this week ...

NotR

13. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the idea NotR. Well, i'll make sure he gets some reward, but you are quite right, no point in getting his hopes up:DMistressB

14. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    MistressB, with all due respect: there must be no reward for failure. I would suggest that if you allow your hubby a sexual reward regardless of whether he has achieved his goal, then there is no motivation at all to succeed. By all means you should ensure that your own needs are satisfied, but in my opinion his hopes must be harboured / raised and rewarded if the goal is met but must be cruelly dashed in the moments before orgasm if there has not been 100% commitment to succeed, so that he is forced to endure another week of pure frustration. Make no mistake, this will focus his mind after it has happened a few times. I am at present writing up the terms of my agreement with my Mistress and would be happy to share it with you if you like.

Kind regards

NotR

15. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    IMHO this all depends on Mistress and what she wants.

I am mostly dominant, and I have been with several women who think they need to loose weight, though I think they are just fine. In this case a blindfold and some mindfuck and a reward no matter the weight would have been fine for me.

But if you want to loose weight this way please be careful not to loose it too fast. The natural response of our bodies to lack of nutrition is to store more nutrition (more fat deposits) in case another period with lack of nutrition happens. So please be careful to loose weight slowly if you do not want to gain more weight in the future.

16. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Thanks for your concerns Jabber43, yes I understand the way in which the body responds to the prospect of starvation.

I am ensuring that properly balanced nutrition is maintained. I'm using calorie counting as the means of regulating my intake and primarily this will be achieved by cutting out alcohol and unhealthy foods, combined with moderate exercise. According to my nutritional advisor the maximum weight loss that I should aim for is 2lb per week - but this is 'on average', so we've set a target of 3 so that Mistress can have her cruel fun some weeks and (hopefully for me) I get rewarded on others. Once I have reached my initial target I intend to reset the regimen for a much more gentle reduction and longer term, if this works, then perhaps it can be used as an incentive for maintaining ideal weight.

If I've miscalculated, then I'm in for a rough time for the next three months, as my Mistress is not 'soft' and will be strictly enforcing the terms of our agreement, Which is what I want.

17. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Too Funny. But I do agree, We are biggest losers, of Orgasms!!!

18. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    I was weighed on Friday, Mistress made me guess what the result was and then set about tormenting me for several hours before my cage was removed for maintenance. Plenty of moisturising lotion was applied to my penis after it had been thoroughly washed and sterilised. A huge amount of tease and denial followed before she announced that I had actually exceeded my target. I was made to adopt an all-fours position and she masturbated me from behind, milkmaid fashion, instructing me to hold until she gave permission to release into a jar that she had placed below my cock. I have to say one of the most intense and productive orgasms that I can remember having :)

My cock was actually quite sore from the confinement and slight abrasion to the cock underbelly was evident so rules have been modified slightly (by Mistress) to allow it to recover. She now requires me to masturbate for her every day upon her instruction until the next weigh-in, she feels this will be a better way for me to appreciate the benefits of succeeding and will make deprivation a more miserable prospect. So if the next target isn't met, then I will be re-caged for at least a week until my performance improves.

NotR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice