Chastity in the real world

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by McSlavebean, Mar 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. McSlavebean

McSlavebean Member

West Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Hi all!

First time poster, long time lurker :) I had an interesting thought today after seeing a car crashed by the side of the motorway; that I wanted to share.

It breaks the fantasy a bit (sorry!) but shit happens all the time. According to the internet (...) a lot of men are wearing chastity devices on a regular / semi-regular basis.

Surely at some point, someone wearing a device must have been in some form of an accident.

Would be interested if any subs here have ever been involved in something whilst locked. Would be a strange conversation with a paramedic or doctor!

Also feel as though it would have been covered in some form of media if someone had been badly injured (or worse) whilst wearing one.

Would love to know your thoughts!

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It will surely have happened. There was a thread here this week about having to visit the doctor with a cage on. I guess medical people see all sorts. It's not a profession to be judgemental in.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    not so much a accident but a inccedent, due to stress i suffer from psoriasis (a skin disorder for those who dont know) the treatment is uvab therapy, or sun beds as there known by most, well, medical high dose sun beds to be pricise, i go every year, 3 times a week for ten weeks. its the same routine, i go in, the nurse programs the machine, i draw the curtain, strip off, put a sock over my genitals ( due to risk of testicular cancer, hop in the booth, say ready and the nurse presses the start button, and im cooked for 2 to 4 mins depending how far i am with treatment. sorry to go on!
    so 3 weeks in to my treatmnt i go for my session, draw the curtain and strip off, im just removing my first sock, so im totaly naked apart from a sock! and i lose my balance fall backwards out through the curtain flout out spredeagle on the floor next to the nurses desk. she sees me and then her eyes fix on the pink cb2000 cage i am wearing, there is several seconds of silence before i can scramble up and cover my self, and get behind the curtain.
    nothing was said, but then next time i went a few days later it was one of the other nurses runing the clinic, (there were 3 that alternated) and asi went to enter the tratment room i saw her eyes flick down to my groin right away! needless to say Madam thought it was highly amusing when i told her!

toniswad and Mash2214 like this.
  4. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    I have a flight in 6 weeks and will probably unlock before going through TSA... It is one thing if they see the cage... it is another if they refuse to let me fly without removing it

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Chastity in Real life may not be as common as some people think or maybe it's more common how can you really tell. Just by looking at someone you can't tell if their wearing a chastity cage or not unless it's way to big. I've been locked for almost 8 years and in the public eye I don't think anyone would suspect what's under the panties. Yes panties.

The thing we have to remember about doctors and dealing with people is their is a thing called Doctor Patient Confidentiality. If they were caught saying guess what I saw they could loss their business. Also what about body piercings and Tattoos some of them are not in publicly viewed places.

One thing that I have done different since being locked is drive a lot more defensively just because of the reason you said. What if I get into an accident or get pulled over by the police and searched. Chastity can be good for you in different ways.

Most of us that have been in chastity for a long time have had a situation where we have been exposed to someone in some way and I haven't yet heard of it being a major problem, at least not yet. As the popularity and exceptance of chastity grows it may well be considered Normal.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    There is a member here that was in a motorcycle accident and was wearing his jailbird. He luckily got it off before too much happened if I remember correctly.

I am usually leery of believing that chastity is indeed more popular...but after ordering and seeing the amount of devices available it must be. I mean to mass produce that many devices...someone is buying them. Yes we buy multiple devices, and yes many quit or change their mind, but still there must be money in it, and a lot of people buying them.

Another way of telling that it’s more main stream is to search for it and pictures. You can see many images of chastity keys hanging in their wives cleavage. Real amateur pictures of wives with keys.

It’s not common but it certainly isn’t any more odd than butt plugs, floggers, etc.

bondinchas and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice