Do You Count? (the statistician)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DarkKnight, Feb 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I have read many accounts of chastity and or FLR. In many cases the guy keeps detailed logs of all measure of things including dates, releases, punishments, etc.. I myself have a spreadsheet tracking 8 aspects of our relationship. There is no right or wrong answer but, out of morbid curiosity, how many others keep similar records?

Im not quite sure why I do it. Does it provide proof of . . .submission? Commitment? Something? Do I do it to unconsciously torture myself? Hmmm. I will say there are some interesting revelations to be had such as:
    Orgasm ratio for 2015 was 223:4 in her favor of course.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    I am counting how many orgasms my Wife has in comparison to mine. Her sex drive is lower than some (and arguments with our 18 year old son are driving her appetite even lower :mad::mad::mad:) so far it is 11/1. I am also using a ticker to help me remember when my last orgasm was. This is purely because being new to this I am finding out how my levels of desire increase over time and without the ticker I would never remember when it was I last came. I suppose if I am honest I am also interested in finding out how long I can actually go.

My Wife is utterly uninterested in any such nonsense and I am actually banned from mentioning it!

3. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    @DarkKnight I think we share our spreadsheet fetish lol
    I don't count but I do love me some sexy, well formatted columns and rows :p:D

4. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    We do not track anything but my last orgasm. Even then it is not written anywhere so we guess most of the time.

DarkKnight likes this.
  5. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I don't actually track my last orgasm, but have a weird type of memory and can recall it. My wife and KH hates it when I mention when my last orgasm was. So, although I do remember dates, I no longer tell my wife when it was. That saying, I also love a well formatted column or row lol.

DarkKnight likes this.
  6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I hate to say it but reading above does
    Excitement = make chastity 2 ? It is beginning to sound very nerdy ;)

I don't record it i guess when the last one was if we stop but I do count during piv. If I am not allowed to orgasm I do multiples of 17. It seems to distract me enough usually that Mistress can have an orgasm or two before I ask her to stop or I will come. .. got into the 1000's before :)
    Hugs
    Lucy x

DarkKnight likes this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    If I was trying to do multiples of 17 I would never be able to leave enough brain power to be able to remember what else I was supposed to be doing! :D

And I was a nerd waaaaay before I started wearing my Holy Trainer.

DarkKnight likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    My Mistress has got a little black book and She write things in it but i don't know what cos its locked up, a bit like i am. :)

9. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Yes we do keep a spreadsheet calendar, since I am not always locked up we keep track of how long I am in my cage and when I am allowed my freedom from it.

danijean001 and DarkKnight like this.
  10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Yes, I keep track of my orgasm count. I have a widget set up on my phone dating back to our 'restart' now over 4 years ago. I also have a log in my phone where I keep the exact dates. It is very easy to do...I have only had 2 orgasms in that 4 year span anyway and I have not had an orgasm in over 2 years if my memory serves me correctly (without checking the widget). I occasionally send a steamy message to my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder to inform her just how long my denial is becoming. I know it shouldn't, but it makes me very aroused (to the point I leak) to discuss or write about my denial of orgasms in days, weeks, months and now YEARS. Generally it amuses her and she won't hesitate to respond with something along the lines of, "Very nice. I hope you are happy in your predicament; I am glad you can count. You wanted this, you came up with this and I am perfectly happy for things to remain the way they are and progress as they are. This works nicely for me and I am quite satisfied emotionally and physically."

At one point I wanted to track her orgasms but she found that tiresome and an unnecessary draw upon her. She basically told me to stop nagging her for numbers and that I can figure that on average she uses her vibrator 3-5 times per week, sometimes more, sometimes less and that in each session she gives herself 1--3 orgasms and once in a while when all is quiet and she has the time and energy she will make herself climax as many times as she can to exhaustion, which in the mystery of a woman's equipment she claims can be upwards of 8-10 orgasms...women are so lucky! If I am not around she will sometimes send me a little emogi she said she will send when she has had a nice, toe curling orgasm so I am not worried that she, like me, is suffering and doing without.

allaboutHer

kellysbitch and DarkKnight like this.
  11. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Yes, I keep track of my orgasm count. I have a widget set up on my phone dating back to our 'restart' now over 4 years ago. I also have a log in my phone where I keep the exact dates. It is very easy to do...I have only had 2 orgasms in that 4 year span anyway and I have not had an orgasm in over 2 years if my memory serves me correctly (without checking the widget). I occasionally send a steamy message to my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder to inform her just how long my denial is becoming. I know it shouldn't, but it makes me very aroused (to the point I leak) to discuss or write about my denial of orgasms in days, weeks, months and now YEARS. Generally it amuses her and she won't hesitate to respond with something along the lines of, "Very nice. I hope you are happy in your predicament; I am glad you can count. You wanted this, you came up with this and I am perfectly happy for things to remain the way they are and progress as they are. This works nicely for me and I am quite satisfied emotionally and physically."

At one point I wanted to track her orgasms but she found that tiresome and an unnecessary draw upon her. She basically told me to stop nagging her for numbers and that I can figure that on average she uses her vibrator 3-5 times per week, sometimes more, sometimes less and that in each session she gives herself 1--3 orgasms and once in a while when all is quiet and she has the time and energy she will make herself climax as many times as she can to exhaustion, which in the mystery of a woman's equipment she claims can be upwards of 8-10 orgasms...women are so lucky! If I am not around she will sometimes send me a little emogi she said she will send when she has had a nice, toe curling orgasm so I am not worried that she, like me, is suffering and doing without.

allaboutHer

12. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I use a couple of apps on my iPhone. Last Time and and Final Coundown.

Last Time I use to keep track of orgasms (4 in May '16) and masturbating (16 times in May '16 in ). Planning on starting to keep track of her Os but haven't done so yet.

With Final Countdown I track the time since last O, last masturbation and a countdown to be next scheduled release and play night.

13. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I keep track of Os and days locked. I am competitive so I do it to see if i can beat my old record. So when my wife asks me if I want to cum, sometimes I'm not sure what to say - but she usually says "I wasn't going to let you anyway" And that gets me so hot.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle, that sound like a lot of Ladys.

15. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have a "count up" app on my phone...it counts up the number of days since a handjob, ruined orgasm, proper orgasm etc.

Not quite got to the spreadsheet stage yet.

16. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There are many on here who could possibly jot it all down on the back of a postage stamp. The locked ones anyway.

17. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I don't need a spread sheet to track my orgasms I think I can remember the number 0 lol :):)

joe01 likes this.
  18. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    I've been keeping track since 2005. I started by marking calendars, and eventually moved to a spreadsheet. It was just way too hard to remember, and I wasn't sure of exactly what was going on. It used to be days, and now it's months and years. My PIV time is usually between zero and 10 seconds every year, with the longest time between PIV at 17 months. I figured out the other day it would take me 30 years to equal what my wife gets in 5 minutes from one of her friends. I've been pussy-free on anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine's Day, and all other major holidays since before 2008, and haven't seen her nude since August of 2011.

A postage stamp would be blank for me.

19. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    I have widgets on my phone that track it. I do it just to keep track of it and some perspective, but mostly because it is exciting to my wife the longer I go. That is always fun to see.

20. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Jules has set up a calendar on my PC to keep track of time locked.
    There are sticky notes and comments can be added to the dates.
    I suppose orgasms could be recorded too.
    Do I really want to know how many or should that be how few?

Mistress Jules and joe01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice