Appetite changes?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Greatlakes guy, Nov 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Greatlakes guy

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    Hello!

I just wondered if anybody has experienced a change in appetite following a few weeks of orgasm denial? I have been a consistent masturbator ever since I learned how to, and just recently my wife is (finally) taking an interest in denying me for longer periods. Currently at 3 weeks now. I have a cage but we're just going without it for now. I usually thrust between her legs to an edge most every night, but no orgasm for 3 weeks now. For the last few days, my appetite has been much lower than normal. I feel just fine, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if it is just a fluke thing?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    do you mean your actual appetite or your sexual appetite? If the former, no, if the latter then it is up and down. Sometimes not bothered at all, other times, for no reason, very horny.

3. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    if you have ever watched a bull with way too many cows he will try to mate with everyone of them many time each to total exhaustion. i am told they will keep it up till it kills them though i have yet to see it. human males for the most part but not all, have builtin protection from sexual stupidity. it is called prolactin. depending on the method of achieving orgasm determines how much prolactin is released. masturbation is the least and piv is the most. the more prolactin released the more refractory time required. younger male clear it faster thus can have sex more often.
    in the cave man time competing with other males for females could get you killed. here again prolactin steps in. not having a sexual release for a couple of weeks causes a prolactin release equivalent to piv sex or more. thus greatly decreasing your desire for sex and preventing you from challenging a much larger male and getting...... killed.
    in modern day going two or three weeks without any release will remove most of your desire. though this is the norm for the vast majority of men some men do not release prolactin ever and refractory time is measured in seconds even into their 70s and 80s
    so cage or no cage 3 weeks of no release can dramatically decrease your appetite!
    just as a side note here your equipment is provided on a use it or lose it basis. the sperm you release today took 60 days to make. as demand goes down so does production. the longer you go without the smaller the testicles get. there is a point of no return but it is not the same for everyone. balls and penises shrink. balls can grow back in size penises can't.
    oh....... one lat thing the heavier you are the more estrogen your body makes. the less you use you equipment the less testosterone you make. then can come a point where your breast begin to develop and sometimes men become more appealing.

slave_m likes this.
  4. Greatlakes guy

Local Time:
    Thank you for the replies so far. To clarify, I am talking about actual appetite for food

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I wish that were the case. I would remain locked and chaste much longer, lol. But honestly, I've not noticed any association between chastity and food. I can see where it might have an effect, if you feel more energetic after sex or feel you need an energy boost after a climax.

6. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:

wow i hope thats corect id love my balls to shrink and becom moor fem

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I found it did reduce my hunger at times in the beginning, as I was constantly horny and always thinking about sex and bdsm, and even now if we are going to do anything I get excited and don’t feel hungry at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice