Flirting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandynjack, Feb 2, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    When I was a younger girl (ahem) and we were just a D/s couple (pre cuckold, pre chastity), jack and I used to have some real fun with flirting (Me, not him of course). If we were out at a party etc, I would be quite consciously flirting with hot guys, making sure jack could see what was going on. This was never pre-planned, just my wicked mind pulling his strings. Then once home, some very delicious self fun. He knew not to get mardy, I was in charge, but was so forlorn when it was just me enjoying the moment and him denied. So non cuckold cagees, do your lovely Wives/GFs/KHs pull your strings in similar ways? Or how about you Ladies, do you press his buttons in similar ways?

slave_m and thefemdecided like this.
  2. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    If we are on a night out I'm more likely to flirt than she is.

3. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    There’s nothing wrong with flirting, we all do it, and, at different times, it has brought us all together ... a wonderful side effect! Spain is a very “huggy” place anyway. The physical contact that is a part of everyday life makes flirting more natural somehow. From our perspective knowing Ian is caged and therefore very limited adds to the frisson. So, yes we flirt for two reasons ... to mind game Ian and also because it’s a fun thing to do.

J&J
    XX

slave_m, Mandynjack and Femcontrol5 like this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    She has, but she wasn’t really aware that she was lol. It is kinda hot watching her excited and flirty. The same cannot be said the other way though, if she thinks a female is being flirty or that I haven’t shut it down in a timely fashion, she gets pretty jealous.

I myself am one of the least jealous people around. It just doesn’t bother me. I am pretty comfortable in how I look and what I bring to the table as a partner, so if I notice her chatting with a young cowboy type, and she is liking the attention, I sit back and give her space to enjoy the attention. I know where I stand, and if the only thing holding her back from acting on impulses is that I am there, I don’t think this is going to work anyway.

I have talked with her about being free to discuss her attractions etc openly, she usually says that most of the time I’m the most handsome in the room and it hasn’t come up....awwwwe.

Mandynjack likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice