An Insight to being a Mistress?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Deleted member 53138, Mar 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 53138

I have a wonderful, and caring, Mistress but I would like to know so much more about your lifestyle.......as a Mistress.
    Is there a code of conduct relating to each other?
    Do you have a process that you use for each sub, how do you start.....?
    How do you choose your sub?
    How is it that you can get inside the subs head and control the sub?
    I am a sub, you probably guessed so much, but I would like to know so much about the Mistress lifestyle, I believe that the more I know about you and how you think and get pleasure yourselves.......then I will be better equipped to please my Mistress.......This is all I want to do!
    Please help me become a better sub....for my Mistress.
    My Mistress is everything......and her feelings and emotions are of the utmost importance to me, I belong to her....and I am thankful that she chose me!

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    It's not rocket science. @rebeccacd404 you are lucky to have found your Mistress and should concentrate on her. Listening and understanding is all thats required for both parties. If there are parts of the relationship that trouble you then communicate. Do not stay silent and build up thoughts that are likely to ruin the lifestyle you have decided to accept.

JBFletcher, Mash2214 and Mandynjack like this.
  3. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    I agree with @Mistress B that you should focus on what *your* mistress wants, as none of us can tell you her personal preferences and motivations. In fact, as each woman is unique, each mistress/domina/domme is also unique! Imagine that. :)

Code of conduct... I'm friends with other dominant women locally and a few online. We share mutual respect and, with some, I share a feeling of sisterhood. But maybe your "code of conduct" question is about whether we talk about our subs and playmates, warn each other about bad apples, and recommend who is worth playing with. And I'd say yes to all of those.

Choosing a sub/getting started... I typically won't play with anyone that I wouldn't also want to be vanilla friends with. So, I pick playmates and subs based on personality, intelligence, humor, and then I consider kink compatibility. There are some subs/bottoms who may be amazing people, but just aren't a good fit for me and would be so much more satisfied serving someone else.

Getting inside someone's head... usually just means listening to them -- what they say, tone of voice, what they've written, their reactions and body language. Learning what turns them on, what scares them, what their desires are. Just as dominant women are each unique, so are subs. Or at least, I haven't found a universal phrase or gesture to evoke submission. Yet. :)

4. Deleted member 53138

Mistress B I adore my relationship and there are no aspects that trouble me, except for the long distance bit....I don't actually see or meet her and that is something I would love to do. Apart from that I really couldn't be happier.....the reason I started this thread was because my Mistress told me I should talk to other Mistresses and become more knowing of what you all do.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I imagine every Mistress is different but the thing they will share is their care for their submissives.

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 53138

LadyMoon thank you so much for your reply, it was really very kind of you to give me such a comprehensive answer. This is exactly what I was wondering.....all the Mistresses I have spoken to on CM are so articulate and intelligent and thoughtful towards everyone......I know there must be bad examples of Mistresses but thank goodness I have not met one. My respect for all of you has grown exponentially and I truly recognise that women are the true alphas if you pardon the expression.

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    But if you find out the answers to all your questions you'll know as much as your Mistress, and as we know knowledge is power!

Deleted member 53138 likes this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you are a sub in FL relationship then Long Range or not you will, as you get to know the side of her that she chooses to reveal to you better, learn to (most of the time correctly) anticipate not only her needs but what will please or give her pleasure her generally in most different everyday situations.

A lot depends on the dynamic of your relationship;

So whilst knowledge is power.. that power can be the power to please or serve ones partner.

9. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    A lot of my own thoughts resonate with that of @LadyMoon. Compatibility is so important to ensure the very best dynamic. However, occasionally I let my 'dark' side out and just do stuff because I can. Of course this only works if you have access to subjects other than those close to you. One thing (apart from the obvious) that is taboo for me; i never use my power and influence if I'm upset, angry, resentful etc. No-one gets anything from that dynamic. Remember, a Mistress isn't just for Christmas!;)

LadyMoon and Chaste J. like this.
  10. Deleted member 53138

I like this reply.....Thank you for the advise.

11. Deleted member 53138

No, I am beginning to realize this is definitely long term.......I do sometimes have to pinch myself when I think of my Mistress, I am totally devoted and already she has so much control over me......I am amazed that all this has happened so quickly! Its only been.........oh my it's been 5 months......it only seems like 5 weeks. Oh and I don't think you would be very nice if you were angry or upset.......heaven help that sub....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice