Cage hacking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chaste4wife, Mar 12, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    I'm largely a fan of the Kink3d Cobra. They're pretty comfortable. However, I've gone through a ton of rings trying to find one that will work with my Houdini-like balls.

No matter what I've tried so far I just can't get the balance right between comfort and keeping everything locked up when I'm cold and everything shrinks.

However, I think I set what's going on now.

The design with the cobra has the lock at the top a long with the "inserts" that hold the two pieces together. Standard design. But for some reason there's a lot of wiggle back and forth even when locked. With very little pressure, that ball gap is able to open up. I think that's what's causing the problem. The boys pushing their way out is causing it to open up another 30-50%.

So today I'm going to try 3d printing a clip that I can connect to the bottom of the ring and the tip of the cage. It'll act like the "ball separator" you see on some metal cages and also hold the front in place to prevent wiggling.

I'll update with whether or not it works.

But while we're on the topic, I'm interested to see any other "hacks" or modification anyone has made to their cage and whether or not it improved the chastity experience for you.

2. shawnboi

shawnboi Member

sales manager at a cannabis shoppe
    upstate NY
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    that sounds like a good idea that could work, please keep us updated.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    This sounds like a great idea! I’ve thought the same about the play in the ball gap with my own device.
    Please keep us updated!

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    I have worn various models.. and so far the cobra.. ok a cloned cobra.. suits me the best… the balls are rigidly secured and never had i a problem of one slipping out unlike previous designs.. im using the mini version so the cage is sturdier against any flipping up attempt.. and im using the biggest ring 50mm.., do share your innovation… thanks.

5. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I'm similar Andy, I have the 50mm Cobra [clone], it has a 37mm opening with the 50mm ring.
    I'm thinking of downsizing to the 40mm, with a 32mm opening with same ring ...

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    I did modifications to two of my early cages, after I discovered that long cages are not the best for growers.
    My very first cage was a Curve, and it became very different and much more comfortable after I reduced it to half it's original length.
    Three photos in my gallery.

chaste4wife likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice