Birthday:
Mar 15, 1979 (Age: 45)
upstate NY
sales manager at a cannabis shoppe

shawnboi

Member, 45, from upstate NY

shawnboi was last seen:
Apr 27, 2023
    1. There are no messages on shawnboi's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1979 (Age: 45)
    upstate NY
    sales manager at a cannabis shoppe
    My key is held by:
    no one now.
    Keyholder of:
    ---
    Locked since:
    off and on for a few years. Finally buying a PA cage and going for broke!
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    I have about a dozen. I should have a PA rigid chastity 01 in a few days.
    Chastity resume:
    I fell in love with chastity the first time I learned about it.
    I have a dear friend who would hold my keys for me but she has become romantically involved with a guy who doesn't like the idea. I get it, it makes me sad though.
    I oops'd on my birth date. it's 1969 not 79. I wish it was 79!
    I didn't know this term until a couple years ago when my friend and keyholder told me it's what she thought I was; Two-spirit.
    My ex KH and I still talk all the time, but not like we used to out of respect for her new relationship. I hope it works out, am trying to help when I can, she deserves to be happy.

I'm very gentle on the inside and as of today, literally, started wearing panties to work. I'm not sure how far this will go, but I'm not getting any younger and want to experience things I'd only dreamed about.
    I'm not sure how far this will go, my dear friend was a huge help regarding being able to accept myself for who I am., but I'm still learning.

On the outside, people see a guy that rides a Harley and is always the life of the party.
    I admit I don't look very tough since I shaved last night. The first time in twenty years...made me look sily, but a lot younger!

As for chastity and keyholders...
    I had gotten a prince albert piercing at the request of my past KH. It is healed now, and I should have a really nice cage for it in just a few days.
    I'd like to experience enforced long term chastity with elements of forced feminization and control.
    I'm probably pickier than I have a right to be, but in a perfect world my dream KH would be intelligent, mischievious, and would genuinely like keeping her pets locked.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice