WarsawPrison 2.0 stay (over 6000 words)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Blackstone, Sep 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Blackstone

Blackstone Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Hi Guys,

So, there is a ''femdom'' facility with Prisonplay experience in Poland.
    I've been there and didn't want to ''not share'' my story around everywhere.

I've made a short small story as review down below here.

As I had planned a 2 night/3 day stay. I was already quite excited to go for a long period of time, I was really looking forward to it weeks before my stay would start. From on the start of my stay everything was quite proffesional. For me it really felt like I was the prisoner here.

The guards were very strict, each in their own way. So you never know exactly what was coming up, which I think makes it a little more interesting and special. They don't just have a simple "scenario" they're working on. Indeed, as stated on the website, they all wear kinky guard style clothes. This gives an additional sense of pleasant atmosphere.

For the normal cells in the complex, they are clean and neat. Just what I expected of them in a "Play Style" prison. The mattress on the bed is okay, as long as it is just for a couple of nights. However this suits the ‘’prison’’ situation quite well. I am in a cell with several windows (which where mostly blinded). This gives you an idea of the likely timing. However, you can hear a little bit of daily life from outside. (And the clear sound of all the emergency sirens) driving along.

Before I stayed, through email communication, I maded some extra things ‘’clear’’ which I would love to have in my cell. Provided this is clearly communicated prior to your stay. Then there will be many possibilities and specific wishes also need to be clearly communicated upon front.

For the panic button thing. Mayby it ruins the idea a bit, but I’m sure everyone understand it is the only right way since Safe, Sane & Consensual is highly prioritized here. I’ll had to press it once during my stay, within 15 seconds there was a guard at my cell.

About the toilet inside your cell, I was a bit sceptic. Mostly I was afraid of a bad smell inside you own whole cell. It is indeed not the most hygienic way. But because a smart trick which is used, bad smells is nothing you have to be afraid of. The Mindgames are great! In the beginning I really thought It wouldn’t be that hard. And the beginning was quite easy. As time progresses, then it becomes clear why they call it mindgames.

Also 1 of the things I was really looking forward to was a (half) sensory deprivation bondage position, which kind of was on my bucket list. I really enjoyed this, next time I’ll hope they make it even harder for me.

Me as Prisoner 000313 will come back next year, Wormhole it will be for then! Also for planning sessions during my stay. For my age, I already have done some quite extreme things, and tried a lot of different activities. I’ll dont make expections upon front. But i’m sure those sessions will be a nice additional thing to my stay.

Last but not least, I've written a 6600 words (in dutch) detailed summary of my stay. Mostly for myself, the guards, and for a dutch review website. Mayby I'm gonna place it here soon, not sure about it. If you are curious about it. just message me! I've an english translation too.

BUT BE AWARE, if you didn't stay yet at WarsawPrison, and still are planning to do so. Then this story will ''spoil'' a lot of the unknown fun.

This was before I decided to throw the whole story online, because I only got good feedback from the people who readed it. The 6000+ words review could be found on fetlife WarsawPrison group.

DarkKnight and flrloving like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

3. Finnchastity

Finnchastity Long term member

healthcare worker
    Finland
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    wow, that looks really interesting place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice