Unattractive cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Casemagnum72, May 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Casemagnum72

Casemagnum72 Member

Agriculture
    MN USA
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    My wife said those words to me this morning. She is trying to get on board with my chastity fetish. I've been self locking on and off for about 10 months. She has known about for about six months but only recently seeing me wearing it in front of her more often. In the nude getting ready for bed. It's an open bar cage style off of Amazon. She says she appreciates the reason I want to wear it but it unattractive I didn't know what to say. Running late for work and all.
    Any one else have a wife that is not really wanting to participate and find a cage cock unattractive? Advise?

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Have her pick a cage out with you and let the final decision be hers. I started out with a Holy Trainer v2, I wore it for about 6 months but my wife didn’t like to look at it. I opted for a steel cage after that and have bought two that she absolutely loves, Ive retired one of them mostly due to comfort. She considers it to be my jewelry and actually enjoys/prefers seeing me in my cage.

So if I were you I’d sit down with her and find out what she finds unattractive about it and go from there. Amazon, eBay, DHgate are great places to find good inexpensive options.

Peter Rabbit and b_quark like this.
  3. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    My wife likes the two Mature Metal cages I have. I say go shopping (online)!

4. Casemagnum72

Casemagnum72 Member

Agriculture
    MN USA
    Local Time:
    I'd like to shop online with her. Unfortunately I think it's more the idea that it takes a metal cage with a padlock to stop masturbating. She loves the idea of me not playing with myself. Just doesn't understand why I can't have the will power to do so myself.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    You'll just have to explain erections and dopamine to her. Men masturbate, most women get that even if they don't understand it.

6. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife and I both have several piercings. She loves me in a shiny steel cage and says it my sexiest piercing.
    Sorry I can’t be of much help beyond that.
    Maybe try and get her to onlin shop for something she likes the look of

7. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    Interesting post. I may find I have the same problem soon.

It's great that she's been accepting of it, if not enthusiastic. How about trying to find out what it is she finds unattractive, is it the cage itself or the fact that you have a cage on? If it's the latter, then there's not a lot you can do to make it appeal to her. If it's the former, then perhaps a different style of cage would help.

As @Wonderwomanssub said above, try to get her to look at the online shops suggested and see if she likes the look of a different style. She may not want to do that, in which case, perhaps pick out something of a totally different style, buy it and see what she thinks. If she is happy to pick out a particular cage, then I would see that as a very positive sign.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think if she likes the look of natural, it won’t really matter what the cage looks like. I myself think it’s got a face only a mother could love.

My wife did not really care for the look of the plastic devices and prefers the steel. My current device is small, shiny, no sharp edges, impossible to remove, and is like art in design.

9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge thinks that a lot of the cages on the market look like old plumbing parts. She is also horrified by the emasculating look of the nubby cages.

She liked the CB3000 because it was essentially a penis shaped cage. She wasn't as crazy about The Fort (a CB3000 clone in cast stainless steel), because of the heaviness. But she does like my A272, which is a solid, curved tube design.

10. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    I also agree with the other posters...I wanted to get adult onesies for myself .. I picked out ones that i liked and a few the would be more embarrassing and i let her decide if she liked the them.. If she did I had my opening to buy them...With that said.. Pick some chastity cages that you would be willing to wear that you deem to be comfortable and show them too her...You know more about what she would like than the rest of us...And also kind of lead her to the internet as to what she can search for to find good for you to wear..But do explain the ones that you have tried and found to be painful to wear..You maybe surprised as to what she may find..

11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Show her some options, get her to pick. Perhaps she likes a more natural look? I managed to dye my Custom Chastity "Saint" a sand colour that matches my skin tone.

12. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    When we started my wife did not like the looks of my CB6000s that I had. I also had the ole' CB2000 in pink that was just too bulky and odd looking. She choose my Jail Bird and loves the look of it.

Like others have said, let her tell you what she likes and go from there. Careful, you might find yourself in a full belt!!
    Have fun exploring belts

13. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    My wife thinks they all look silly, hence I'm on the honor method (no cage).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice