when it sets in that this is your new reality....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, Jun 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Those of you who have a PA piercing securing the cage or the inescapable belt or Lori ball trap, how did you cope with the doubt that comes and goes about no longer having any say over even touching your penis again?

I have been locked for month long stretches, but previously i was able to circumvent the device, after the upgrades Lori did for me this last go round, its impossible to pull out the back. the side bars are so close i cant even feel my penis inside either. only 3 days locked without any ability to feel it, and my wife hinted that this time around will be 12-20 weeks.
    this may be a rough ride

2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Nice: hopefully your Wife will remain resolute?

Guest 2281 likes this.
  3. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    It's still hard for me to believe that this is it. It's been over a year in a half so far of a permanent lock up. I still hold onto hope that she might let me out someday. I haven't been able to physically touch my penis since that day she locked it. When she does remove it to clean, I'm locked down to the bed so I can't keep her from locking it back up. All I can do is look at it between the bars. Reminse about the old days.

4. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well if she needs any pointers on how to be resolute. She can talk to my wife. She won't budge one millimeter. She said it was going to be permanently locked up and that's exactly what she is doing.

5. luckyhubby83

Local Time:
    She had me locked for just over two months last time. I found out how to circumvent the security ring a few weeks in. During which time I began to talk with Ms Lori to rectify the security flaw. Now it's just as secure as a PA device. Only difference is I could probably pull out if I doused it in oil, but there's no chance of hoping to slip back in. The PA... Well that's not going anywhere without a lot of pain and blood

6. luckyhubby83

Local Time:

She should have you get drunk when cleaning so you have minimal feeling.

7. chaste_for_her

chaste_for_her Active member

Local Time:
    We all fantasize about "be careful what you wish for", until we get it and realize that it's not always what we imagined.

And somehow that makes it even better :)

8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I have been locked away for months on end at times. She never discusses removing it or allowing a release for me. In our WLM I'm not allowed to ask for it's removal, sexual release etc. Everything comes from her. I love that.
    The sick part is, you go crazy with it on day in and day out and when it finally comes off for whatever reason all I do is think about being locked back up!

I think we all do better locked up. I know for me i do. I'm more focused on her, I have more energy and horny all the time.

Sitting to pee like a girl is so normal now that when given a chance to pee like a man standing up (belt free) I find it very hard to do and usually just go into a stall. You get very use to seeing your panties around your legs!

I tried to cum inside my cage once but all it did was makes things worse in there. I confessed to her that I did try (hard) and I was sorry. She loved that I was not able to cum and that it made things worse for me. I went another 60 days before she removed it. Not sure about other guys but my cock was actually sore when it got out from being confined.

My dream is to be locked in a full belt. I would love to "feel" the belt around my waist and pulled tight between my legs. My wife likes the idea of a full belt but would want the lock to be in the back.

Rectrix, rubbermark and kinkstar like this.
  9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    "Be careful of what you wish for". From a personal standpoint, I've been locked in an Evotion Bijou, anchored with a frenum piercing for the past 6 months. It is VERY secure. I was locked in other devices before that, but none came close to the level of security that the Bijou does. it would take power tools and a significant risk of blood loss to get out without the key.

And we're both very happy with that. My beautiful wife/KH does random checks by grabbing my crotch to make sure everything is in place. She gives me a sly smile and lets me go. I feel my cage getting tight. What's not to love?

10. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve been locked for getting on for two years without orgasm now. I have sort of resigned myself to the fact that I have no idea if or when I may cum again. It’s a scary thought to know someone else has that much control over me.

It is sort of tempered by almost daily edging sessions whilst restrained though. These can go on for several hours and are horrendously frustrating but also amazing. The desperation to cum is incredible and even though I know it won’t be allowed I always hold out some hope that this time will be different and she will let me. That is what keeps me going.

Rectrix and buildup like this.
  11. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Several hours of edging? I'm lucky if I get 10 minutes

Doczilla421 likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I have the largest points of intrigue fitted to my cb2000, so pullout is not an option as they pin me in my cage, I think the moment I realised it was my future was a little time after madam had fitted the large poi and she started teasing me and the started to bite, and the pain was unbelievable, and madam just sat there laughing and giggling as she watched me sqirm,
    I knew then seeing how much madam was enjoying my suffering, that this was the only way forward.

13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    It is good to hear that you have a device that is working for you. I am locked up too, and my opinion is that the device is sort of an insurance policy against moments of weakness. Because, I do get horny, I am only human. I do have a commitment to my chaste situation, and the device ensures that is upheld without any compromise.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    And, to answer the original question, the angst usually comes after I am locked back up. Even though I am committed to my chaste situation, I still have moments where I wonder why I am locked up again. It is sort of odd. It does go away with time, as I settle back into the reality.

Sounds like you know that you are now trapped. In my opinion, this is a good realization. You will adapt to whatever your keyholder decides.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. Lockedinmetal

Lockedinmetal Member

Melbourne Victoria
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    I have a cheap knock off from china I would not dare to try and escape by pulling back its a very snug fit and would not be able to get back in,Mistress would punish me serverly and that would be it game over if she caught me with the cage hanging off my balls with a red face

16. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    I'm waiting on a 2b from Lori. Is there anything I should know, or special requests I should make to make it more escape proof? I'm hoping to have it as secure as possible. Thank you for any advice!

17. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yes, the anti pullout ring. Properly sized and there is no pulling out the back. Unless you like pain and wish to damage your penis.

Danny15 likes this.
  18. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks. He said, though, that he found a way to circumvent the security ring. I'm wondering what he and Lori discussed to make his current version more secure.

19. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    Very interested in answers more directed toward the OP. We are waiting for a my-steel at this very moment which will basically flatten my profile and remove it from sight or touch. We are eager to find out what it does for the both of us. She is eager to see me truly denied.

Danny15 likes this.
  20. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    i'd be curious to know how you circumvented the ring, mine is tight enough that after few hours is pretty snug and maximum i can pullout is 1 mm
    what upgrade you made to fix the flaw?

Doczilla421 and PorkChamber like this.
  21. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Other than having a Pa, the ring is the most secure measure. I have tried pulling out and its totally impossible unless I want to tear part of my penis head off. No thank you.
    I would like to know what further measure Lori has come up with also.

PorkChamber likes this.
  22. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    I’m not sure what would be worse to be honest. She’s had me in tears through desperation on many occasions.

23. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    How does the ring work? I would really like to get an escape proof metal cage if it works

Doczilla421 likes this.
  24. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Works too dam good. If sized properly you can't get out period. Lori is an amazing professional.

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  25. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Sometimes it drives me crazy. Just last night I was reading a story about an adventurer women being subdued and tied up by little gremlins.

It was turning me on and i couldnt do a thing about it except rub myself through the bars of the cage. Im secured with a PA. It was frustrating as hell.

And my wife is on a selfish streak. She lets me pleasure her but i haven't been unlocked in 3 weeks. Even then she just gave me a ruined. She just smiles and give me a little rub when i mention it.

Im horny as hell right now.

rubbermark likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice