Why do I like it so much!?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Oct 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    I can't quite explain the emotions I was having during and after my last orgasm. Maybe others who've experienced this can help it explain it. Anyway it's been over 6 weeks since I last had PIV, but mistress does give me orgams usually once a week or every ten day. When I'm allowed my weekly orgasms it's usually a hand job. I have no T&D sessions, milking or ruined O's because mistress isn't into any of that at this point. What she likes is the fact that she can get me off very quickly, she finds it makes her feel powerful.

So slowly over the few months I've found that my ability to hold back an orgasm is impossible. I knew it was getting harder and harder to do but the last 3 times I was allowed an "O" they all happened in under 30 seconds! This last Saturday mistress and I were playing around, she uncaged me. While I was pleasing her I begged for PIV, she said "don't worry I will, I want you inside me as soon as I cum". About 15 or so minutes later mistress had a toe curling orgasm.

I was so hard and so ready for her, I got a condom and struggled to get it on out of anticipation and excitement. I got it in and got on top I mistress, I felt myself go in and it was such an intense feeling I savored the moment. Mistress looked at me and smiled her beautiful smile at me with a something a little sinister behind it and she said "you aren't going to last long". I really wanted to last long, once I was inside her I realized just how much I missed PIV sex with her. I slowly worked up a rhythm and got into a stride, then mistress started working her hips and flexing her muscles down there. I couldn't help it but I felt my orgasm coming on and started to thrust faster and then I also had a toe curling orgasm.

I looked at my mistress and she actually laughed at me! I felt so humiliated and under her power at that moment. I kind of got turned on that she humiliated me while I was still inside her. I felt a little pathetic, she didn't care because she thinks it's hot that I want her so bad that I have no lasting ability anymore. Is that what being submissive is all about? Or did I just find that I like humiliation? Anyone else have these same feeling???

2. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    It takes me a week out of the cage before I can last longer than a minute or two. Might have something to do with getting things "worked out" during the night-time erections. Maybe?

3. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I was considering asking her if she wants me to get a numbing cream, but at least for now she likes the fact that it happens so quickly for me. Also what I was saying above is in a weird way I also like how can get off. I'd prefer things to last longer but the loss of my control is addicting and I actually enjoyed that she laughed at me after I came.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    I also am turned on from that. Not so much because of the humiliation but the honesty. It gets me off. I would rather hear a giggle or a playful remark about how small or fast I am, than fake screams and claiming they were all fucked out...after 1 minute. It tells me she cares enough to be honest, and that when I do hear her moan or cum, it's because I did that, not because it's something she thinks I need. Don't get me wrong, a little verbal humiliation goes along way too, but playful honesty makes me hot.

Jasmic68 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  5. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    @Nicoftime I can't disagree with that, I think that's what she finds such a turn on is the honesty, the knowledge that I want her so badly. Her laugh was a little surprising but I liked it nonetheless and was a turn on.

6. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Even before turning to chastity, I always was a fast cummer so I always had to make sure my wife had been fully satisfied before we turned to PIV sex. I have to admit, I can't hold back long once I'm inside her, especially doggy style. It's just so damn amazing, what can I do. Now that we use chastity to enhance the situation, she gets even more attention and when I do get out of the cage, I'm an animal (although a speedy animal). ;) Gotta admit though the longer I stay locked up and denied, the more I really want her to peg me. I guess when one sense isn't used, another one takes it's place. Haven't asked yet and she hasn't offered. Wonder how long I'd last if she did that. Mentally, she'd have me near the brink just by saying she'd be up for it. ;)

joe01 and Lockedwithlove like this.
  7. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I think sometimes I used to last too long because she would get really worked up and fake gasm me into an orgasm. But then other times I could give her a toe curling penetrative orgasm that I definitely knew were real. I guess I'm bummed that I just won't last long enough now to give her a vaginal orgasm. But it doesn't matter because it's what she wants that matters.

I too wish my mistress would peg me, she did once when we first started chastity. I liked it and she liked it but I dug my own grave with it because I wouldn't shut up about it and I begged her for it all the time. Because it wasn't her idea she doesn't bother with it now, I'm hoping now that I'm just keeping my mouth shut mistress will venture out and I find her own things she wants to do to me. It kills me though because there are two new beautiful leather strap ons in our closet that I want her to use on me so bad. If I'm good I'm hoping she'll venture down that road again. Unfortunately I'm my own worst enemy with this stuff because mistress does the exact opposite of what I want unless she wants to try it too.

joe01 and DGently like this.
  8. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    We sure do like to beat ourselves up over whether our female partner climaxes via PIV sex. Interesting statistics:
    1 in 3 women have trouble achieving orgasm by any means.
    80% +/- of women struggle to achieve orgasm via PIV.

Lockedwithlove and DGently like this.
  9. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    Good to know. I'll play it cool if I get to that point. we have not bought our first strapon yet so for now, I'll just get to dream.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  10. DGently

DGently Member

Local Time:
    Agreed. Too much worry about how she gets an orgasm. Need to focus on making sure she gets one as often as possible.

joe01 likes this.
  11. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    You're right, it's clearly more important to me than it is to her otherwise we'd be having a lot more PIV. I guess it's just something I'll have to let go because mistress seems to be a happy girl.

12. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    On that note I was t complaining about my what happened but am more intrigued by it and aroused by feeling emasculated by my mistress. And I want to feel that again from her, it was the most submissive I have ever felt.

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Whatever the reason you like it so much I enjoyed reading about your experience. I love it when Elle giggles at something I do. Last night she was kissing me while I knelt in front of her. All of a sudden she leant in forcefully and bit my bottom lip. I melted! I could hardly breathe and the moans that escaped me let her know how much of an affect she was having on me. When she stopped I couldn't move for several seconds. She giggled at me, looking really pleased with herself.

That has a lot to do with why I enjoy this so much.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice