Bossy & fair - How does your good lady cope with the challenge?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BlueEyes, Apr 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    We all know that being the one on top, is damn hard work, and we admire our ladies for taking on this burden, to feed our kinks...
    Well, down the road we throw them a bone or two: complete surrender, endless nursering, pampering, house chores and endless sexual pleasure whenever they feel like it...
    A pretty fair deal - all in all, I would say;-)
    But still we put a lot of decision-making at their plate, and somehow we expect them to balance unlimited powers with fair ruling - most of the time.

My question is this to subs like myself. How is she handling her powers - and does she manage to be fair in her ruling. Fair from your point of the view. Does the boat tip from time to time, and if so, is it a problem for you, or simply icing on the cake? Is she matured in running the circus, or was she a natural from the very beginning. Is she uncomfortable having to deal with unlimited powers, or is she shining like a silver dollar?

And for You fair ladies: How much Do You struggle with the fact that you are handed over all privilegies. Can You control it , and stay nice and tolerant, or are You turning all bossy and more selfish - than you really like Yourself to be? Is power corrupting you, or are you enjoying every step of the way? It would be very nice to hear your side of the story....

Epilog:

Well, of course my lady is more and more bossy - and I love her for that, but at the same time I see her mature in the fairness-department, and that is very assuring. We are both becoming better persons from this lifestyle, I think:)
    A lot to ask for - I know - but this lifestyle throw us all more than bones from time to time. We get so much more out of life:)

Sincerly
    BlueEyes

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    all power is corrupting. It takes a truley special person to rule over others in a fair and just way. Though I will say the person or people being ruled over may not always understand the reasons or intentions and then disagree when in reality the ruler is simply doing whats best. Now in a chastity relationship its more of a dictatorship. I dont think fairness plays into this type of relationship :p. Its her way or the highway!

3. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I'm sure that their could some disagreement between sub and domme in the matter of fairness- sure! That's also why I asked separately subs and ladies. The truth is that fairness is impossible to corner in. It all depends.... But How is it perceived... and is it a subject of attention i the relationship?
    And @ineverknew - even a dictator can be fair in his/her ruling... As history tells us, there has been many a good king/queen - but also some very nasty ones....;-)
    Yes all power is corrupting- and it is almost impossible to stay away from abuse of power from time to time. We are only humans;-) My questions is about the part this element plays in a relationship.-)

Lady De likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    my Mistress is fair and sometimes when im not doing things i shud gets a bit angry and then im in some trouble. i never am in trouble tho if i does what im told. i just forgets sometime and it my fault i spose. Anyway it makes me better and i don't forgets as much as i once did.

Lady De likes this.
  5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #5 Mascara^Snake, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015
    A very good question blue eyes.
    Personally I try to be fair and respectful at the same time as being austere and inflexible where it comes to structuring orgasms and releases.
    I do find though that generally as a keyholder it is very easy to slip into being bossy.
    Slipping into the bossy area is partly to do with the attitude of the sub. Some do like to creep and crawl and be bossed. Some stand tall and exhibit typical those Alpha male traits that keep my bossiness in check.

It's true that ultimate power corrupts.
    And for that reason I've had to consciously work on being fair and respectful and (partly due to this website) I believe I have improved.
    Oh and there's no way I would opt for a sub who wishes to crawl around snivelling and kissing my shoes and calling me Goddess. That brings out the worst in me. I suppose really I just prefer a more equal match.

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    A subbie who is constantly grovelling around your feet is enough to anger anyone. Grovelling has it's place when required but respect and politeness is far better. I try my best to be fair and although I know I have a short fuse, I try to control my anger. Counting to ten before a decision is made is one of the few things my mother told me that I have taken to heart.

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My mother used to count to three very slowly if I was misbehaving badly. I never actually knew what was to happen if she went beyond three because I always sorted myself out.
    However, I did overhear a mother berating her child in town while shopping some time ago.
    "If you don't behave I'll count to three and then you'll turn into a blob of Jam".
    So, now after all these years, the secret is out.

8. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks! - for answers so far, -from both sides of the scene:) Appreciated:)
    It was indeed one of very few concerns in the beginning. Remember we started out with a relationship that was not working as it should - or could. So, Yes we argued some, - sometimes al to, and there were lots of discrepancies in our marriage. Not that I think we were any different than most couples, but You know...;-)
    So how would turning over all power to her be like? Would she wrong do me, be bully and bossy to me, once she got the hang of it, or would she start to think twice before she decided or commanded? Would she take me, and my preferences into account, and would she start making decision of mutual benefit to our marriage?

I think she has passed in style:) I can honestly tell that she @DREWife, my lady puts a lot of thought into her decision making. Also when it comes to Anne - Our "roommate". She knows I like her to be the boss, - and her being bossy with a wicked smile is all I really need:) - but she also likes to see my acknowledgement and joy in her ruling when it is done with a certain degree of finesse and fairness. I like my lady to be a wise, firm and inventive lady, - and It turns out she holds all of these qualities!!. She can place her foot wrong, - but the good thing is that she almost always manage to be the first to mention it. She knows I will offer her foregiveness anytime! Unconditionally:)

If I do something wrong, or the horniness blinds me, she is strict as she should be. No hesitation. She knows she can't go soft in that department, - and her decision to keep me from ever touching myself, - should be strong proof, that she has mastered this to perfection.
    She refuges decline in service, - and she knows that my wrongdoing is kept to a minimum, when I am in this state;-)

Lady De and Mascara^Snake like this.
  9. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    I guess there's two ways to look at it - sexual submission and vanilla submission. Both are pretty important

Sexually or for kinks, I get along well with ethical sadists. Generally these Ladies have been submissive at one point and know what that feels like, or have lots of dominance experience, so as a sub you can trust them to push you into situations you don't like - she will stop things at the right time.

With vanilla it gets more complicated, but the principles are similar - you'll need someone who can balance her desires with yours (movies, food, etc) and make it fun for both people.

I've also seen some be utter slaves and do whatever she says, whether they like it or not but for most part the slave actually likes it even though he doesn't on the surface. Otherwise it would just be abuse.

That being said, I don't hesitate to call out an action if I think it's seriously dangerous or a bad idea, and won't appreciate having my concerns brushed under or ordered to do it anyway.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  10. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife considers that men are victims of their desire to penetrate for orgasm and ejaculation that so colours their view of women (misogynistic attitudes etc) and their interactions and behaviour in society and the home. So the idea of reorienting male thinking via a caged penis has definite benefits with a redirection of lust towards satisfying the wife and an increased willingness to help out. A sexual kink yes, but not without considerable positives and she is very fair, balancing chores appropriately, and constant in her implemenation of the lifestyle. When recently I pointed out it was "Nine years since we started this male chastity lifestyle," she responded that for her "chastity" was not a description she liked with its historical patriarchal baggage (Crusaders etc) and a term linked to the obsession with penetrative sex and said "What we try to practice is simple: complete male orgasm denial."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice