Is he "getting" more than You feel like...?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady De, May 20, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    I have been wondering for a while what would have happened if not my lust for oral service, penetration and such had increased the way it did, - if that had been a real problem to this lifestyle? With Anne around too - much of the time - I am getting my fair share:) , - but I sometimes get to the point where I let him please me out of pity and as reward for his self controlled denial - and not because I crave it.. Not that it happen often, but it do occur;-)

I wonder if other ladys have been into something similar - or do You never let him serve You, unless You have a strong desire for being pleased? Am I too soft to give in, or?

MyDB and kkeeiitthh like this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    It's up to you. My Wonderful used to take my cage off to watch me get hot and cum - she likes to see it spurt
    She's happiest with an O for herself every 2 months or so, so not in any hurry to make anything happen for her own pleasure.
    Now though, she just plays with it if and when she wants, rather than trying to give me some fun once a week.

So, it's up to you. If it makes you happy to see him happy then carry on. If you'd rather only get him to perform when you want it, then hold off.

:)

Rachael_ likes this.
  3. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    I think. " go with your gut feeling" is usually good advice

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    In my wife's case it is exactly as you say, she only accepts (oral) service when she exactly feels like it, sometimes twice in a couple of days, sometimes once in two weeks. I have to learn to be patient, as she won't put up with me pestering her, I have to be told.

5. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments and insights "guys" ;-) I think "giving in" is in for a long pause:) That's what I WANT, and frankly I think it is the best for him as well;-) End of mercy, for the time being, even if he behaves perfectly to my satisfaction.
    I am thinking of replacing his cock ring for a while, with a more open device than the tube he used to wear. Maybe that can bring down his libido a bit. Not that I dislike him wanting me all the time, but just to decrease the heat a bit...
    I will call for him whenever needed :), which is on average every 3.th or 4.th day;-), so from what You guys write I think I can fairly say that BlueEyes should be more than happy with his share of the cake. And he is..... Happy!
    Also with the ongoing connection with Anne.

spider203, Peter Rabbit and BlueEyes like this.
  6. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    My Wife/KH could go longer than 2 months without any physical pleasure for herself or myself no problem.
    luckily she likes her oral nights most nights of the week.

Not that she wants an O every time but just to enjoy it and relax and I can't complain as I enjoy it too (addicted to her).

7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    OH I'm happy - and blessed:) with or without cage. ( Sorry - could not help - I' had to comment. won't happen again without permission!)

Lady De likes this.
  8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've never been the soft and supplicating sort who would bend to his desires. If I feel like being pleasured then that's what I feel like. If I don't then there is to be no discussion about it.

Ganymede, Guest 2914 and thefunone74 like this.
  9. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Well to me this is a somewhat tricky question as it's easy to misunderstood.

On one hand i don't respond well to beeing pushed or him whining to get something (him asking one time might be a different matter). In those cases he'll rather get get's something he doesn't like at all. On the other hand to me it's quite natural for a relationship to do some things (can be sexual, but mustn't be) from time to time for your partner because you want to surprise him, reward him, make him feel good or do him some favour. But those are things I want to do myself (even if they about sexual things that won't pleasure me that much at that moment - sexually), because at that moment I want to do him something good...

10. Lady De

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I am not being pushed into anything,-) Maybe I just have been too soft... but times they are changing. Basically I think it only frustrates him more if he get the feeling that I "throw bones" to him.... Deep down he craves a firm hand and no mercy....., just have to get all into the mood. Guess that there still is a little feeling of guilt left in me;-) I will have to work harder on that. With the steps I have taken the last few days I think I'm on the right track... out of love to him , much more than out of selfishness...

slave_m likes this.
  11. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    Guilt ? Don't have a problem with that for sure. ;)
    But I won't be pushed into any way - let it be the softer OR the harder one. I am not soft on him all the time for sure as at times i have somewhat sadistic tendencies ;), but should he want someone who treats him lice crap all the time he'd have to look for another partner, because that isn't me.

12. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    For me personally being in a cage actually turns the heat up (at least for the first 10 - 14 days after an orgasm) ... because the cage is a constant reminder of what I'm not getting! After 8 - 10 days (after an orgasm) things start to tone down, and by day 14 - 16 they are not a CONSTANT reminder, it is just a statement of who has the keys to my next orgasm.

Now if none of the times you describe have NOTHING to do with him having an orgasm, and a purely about his service to you then yes the cage may in fact help calm things.

He is very luck to have such an wonderful KH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice