Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2024
Local Time:
3:17 AM
Birthday:
Jun 1, 1982 (Age: 41)

EZboy

Member, Male, 41

Wearing ZERO cage full-time at a Mexico beach for Easter vacation with family. Bikinis galore but no hard-on possibe. Mar 25, 2024

EZboy was last seen:
Apr 10, 2024
    1. EZboy
      EZboy
      Wearing ZERO cage full-time at a Mexico beach for Easter vacation with family. Bikinis galore but no hard-on possibe.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        The only thing better than being in chastity at a beach filled with bikinis is being on a nude beach and everyone seeing that I'm a locked husband.
        Mar 26, 2024
        EZboy likes this.
      2. EZboy
        EZboy
        Actually we did go to a nude beach! Zipolite, Pacific coast of Oaxaca. But I wore a 60mm Cobra Snake (plastic) so it wouldn´t be too scandalous. Wife actually enjoyed that.
        Apr 8, 2024
    2. EZboy
      EZboy
      This week wearing a Cherry Plus, 17mm, blacl plastic. One of my favorites becuase my dick just about disappears - feels liberating.
    3. EZboy
      EZboy
      Sunday change day - she selected a one inch HT Nub. I don´t like it, feels bulky, too much covered, pee hole always lines up. Oh well
    4. EZboy
      EZboy
      Having an "Adventures in Peeing" day. Short cage and it´squiting out all over. Fun!
    5. EZboy
      EZboy
      Today is Sunday, weekly unlock for supervised cleaning, then her inspection and care. Then back in, her choice of a fresh cage, for a week
      Rectrix likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 1, 1982 (Age: 41)
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    February 2018 24/7 with only a handfull of days out (birthday or health/travel reasons)
    Chastity devices:
    Mostly small cages, favorite is inverted.

Signature

Chastity and AA saved my marriage and made me a real man/husband/father. Never going back.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice