Comments on Profile Post by Miss Bella

1. Chloé Rian
    Chloé Rian
    Chloé would love to be an extra! What are the requirements for participation? Should I start training on my own?
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella and sis_nikki like this.
  2. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    @Miss Bella Nikki would love to "fill a hole or more" (or be filled) if there is an opening? In truth she is still trembling from the last encounter...
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  3. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    Requirements? Committed to the cause of being a ‘chastlete’ which is to say: accept temptation and learn alternative ways to defeat your non-chaste urges … a sissy is in fact, dare I say it— a natural chastlete!
    Feb 2, 2023
    sis_nikki and Chloé Rian like this.
  4. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    In fact, when I speak of ‘natural gifts’, a sissy has the natural desire to please others and put others needs before their own in all ways ….which is very much on brand for the story! Chloe and Nikki are totally in , y’all
    Feb 2, 2023
    sis_nikki and Chloé Rian like this.
  5. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    • The buttplug in your ass makes you feel horny and a little feminine.
    • The risqué clothing you're wearing makes you feel slutty.
    • The heavy makeup you're wearing makes you feel horny and a little submissive.
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  6. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    @Miss Bella Indeed, at least one variant of sissy has the innate quality of the "insatiable slut" (AKA: slutitude). Already this gurl was well aware of this in herself, and this game is REALLY bringing that out!
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  7. Chloé Rian
    Chloé Rian
    Well, I certainly aim to please. Cock is caged and holes are at the ready! I can resist the strongest temptations for Head Balls Coach Bella & the rest of the team!
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella and sis_nikki like this.
  8. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    @Swipe2Unlock Take heed little chastlete, for when you say you can resist the "strongest temptations", you can only base that upon past experiences, which is unlikely to align with your "fate" as yet to unfold...
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  9. Chloé Rian
    Chloé Rian
    @sis_nikki - Good advice, I can tell you’ve had more experience on this team than I have. Best to go into the experience from a humble position
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  10. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    @Swipe2Unlock a humble position is the appropriate one for any self-respecting chastlete. Naturally, its a 4-point stance (Ill let people google that one, its safe for work, i promise)
    Feb 2, 2023
  11. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    *trails rough calloused fingertips up @sarah_tv 's sensitive inner thighs, to orbit and tease her inviting hole, "carelessly" caressing across the wanton puckered center, making her squirm with such casual flirty repass*
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  12. Deleted member 97060
    Deleted member 97060
    I hood be honored to be in part III can you use Jenna @Miss Bella
    Feb 2, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  13. krystalasbaby
    krystalasbaby
    Feb 9, 2023
    Miss Bella likes this.
  14. Miss Bella
    Miss Bella
    I did include all of you here in part 3 as members of the Coaching staff, fyi! Go check it out and let me know if you approve of your portrayal ( some coaches will get moments to truly shine in later parts as well)
    Feb 22, 2023
    Chloé Rian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice