Comments on Profile Post by Madam Darling

1. LukeVallentine
    LukeVallentine
    Good one! Since you're a medical professional, it's a safe bet you have some idea about what said devices contain ;)
    Oct 24, 2022
    Madam Darling likes this.
  2. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    And everyone thinks theirs is special.
    Oct 24, 2022
    LukeVallentine likes this.
  3. LukeVallentine
    LukeVallentine
    And, to paraphrase Tyler Durden, as beautiful and unique as a snowflake.
    Oct 24, 2022
  4. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    I wish Chuck Palahniuk would write a similar anthem discussing hostile femininity.
    Oct 24, 2022
  5. LukeVallentine
    LukeVallentine
    Isn't there a novel called "Snuff"?
    Oct 24, 2022
  6. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    Not exactly the strong feminine anthem I would hope for. lol “Invisible Monsters” is probably the closest we’ll get.
    Oct 24, 2022
  7. LukeVallentine
    LukeVallentine
    A woman handling 600 men consecutively is definitely not weak, but I see your point. A "female Tyler" probably wouldn't be so much into pointless destruction, though. Women can be as evil as men, but they are more likely to have a practical agenda.
    Oct 24, 2022
  8. Madam Darling
    Madam Darling
    Oh, I think the destruction was far from pointless. A Fight Club for women would probably be less about fighting against society's financial oppression, herd mentality, and emasculation, and more about Angel Face's story, and the potential triumph after taking away his good looks.
    Oct 24, 2022
  9. LukeVallentine
    LukeVallentine
    Quite possible, but something tells me that a female Fight Club wouldn't let the Commissioner off with a warning. As to Angel Face, his good looks could be easily restored by a simple rubber/leather hood.
    Oct 24, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice