Comments on Profile Post by Guest 2628

1. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    Oh no, there are many kinds of "subs" out there women and men. I do believe in my own personal opinion there should always be a top female in the dynamic.
    Jul 20, 2021
  2. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    I love sissification! It shows where you are in the process. Some will always stay like that. Others don't feel the need for it. But I love it! it shows gratitude and obedience, you talk about shared interests when certain topics come up. it may not be the end all be all for everyone, like my hubby. But he does it because he respects me, and I want it.
    Jul 20, 2021
    Matthew989 likes this.
  3. Guest 2628
    Guest 2628
    Interesting. I agree there should always be a Woman at the top of the tree. You do see some necessity in sissification then from what I understand. It illicits a change in mental state I think.
    Jul 20, 2021
  4. PricessKitten
    PricessKitten
    but i would also add that guiding someone In my opinion gives the sub a chance to experience life in a different way, more kind, more courteous, more respectful.
    and often enough times , thats what they want to be truly themselves.
    Jul 28, 2021
  5. Guest 2628
    Guest 2628
    I think it must strip away the male ego and a more docile male is the result. The removal of masculine aggressiveness. So 'emasculation' removes the bad parts of male behaviour and sissy training will no doubt help to replace it with deference and obedience. A more docile animal.
    Perhaps it allows them (us) to be more at peace.
    Humiliation does this. I think there is much humiliation in being sissified Miss.
    Jul 28, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice