Comments on Profile Post by Isopropylforyou

1. Sissycaitlin77
    Sissycaitlin77
    Sorry to hear you encountered people like that I'm assuming here which makes it worse.!! Ugh.
    Jun 18, 2021
    Isopropylforyou likes this.
  2. Isopropylforyou
    Isopropylforyou
    Yep. I did something to help people. Something I would have benefited from when I first got here. And people took it as a place to bitch, moan and complain about themselves. It just pissed me off.
    Jun 18, 2021
  3. Ms. Joanne
    Ms. Joanne
    You need to harden yourself to ignorance, apathy and stupidity these days. Your goal had merit, but letting yourself be derailed and getting emotional is a mistake. You should just carry on. If only a single person found value in it the post was worth making.
    Jun 18, 2021
    Breathe, MissyB and Isopropylforyou like this.
  4. Isopropylforyou
    Isopropylforyou
    I agree Ms. Joanne. I never have before. However after nearly dying from COVID, my entire personality changed and stuff like this just makes me furious.
    Thankfully I have some really good friends I have met here that helped calm me down and offered me clarity.

Also some really good people (such as yourself) have offered me some good advice. Thank you.
    Jun 18, 2021
    Ms. Joanne likes this.
  5. Isopropylforyou
    Isopropylforyou
    I just read your post. Thank you.
    Jun 18, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice