Comments on Profile Post by Just a guy

1. WannaLockCock
    WannaLockCock
    If your in the US I have heard good things about Mature Metals. I have just received their sizing rings. They are a little pricey but they will make adjustments where needed.
    Jun 4, 2021
  2. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Believe it or not Aliexpress has a huge selection of cages . Lots of stainless steel bird cage models . They might be cheep but I have 4 different ones and only payed around $80.00 for all 4. I just had one on straight for 34 days .
    Jun 4, 2021
    Just a guy likes this.
  3. Maid Denise
    Maid Denise
    Forgot to mention . Make sure that the stainless steel is 304 stainless steel .
    Jun 4, 2021
    Just a guy likes this.
  4. Just a guy
    Just a guy
    Thanks for the help
    Jun 4, 2021
    Maid Denise likes this.
  5. WannaLockCock
    WannaLockCock
    I don't know what your budget is but I have heard good things about Mature Metals out of Texas. I have gained a little weight since just having three surgeries since the start of 2021 and where my cage used to be a bit uncomfortable before. I now can only wear a day at a time. I ordered the sizing rings from MM they just came in yesterday. The Bird Cage is $320 USD I believe. That is the one I'm thinking of getting.
    Jun 5, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice