Comments on Profile Post by Allen1987

1. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    I got stuck in the transporter sequencer! S. noticed the next day but left me there for a week. I can understand that though - even she needs a break from me.
    Jan 16, 2020
    Allen1987 likes this.
  2. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    I really hate when that happens, happy that you kept your pattern integrity.
    Good to know your well.
    Jan 17, 2020
    El Guapo likes this.
  3. Gigaman
    Gigaman
    Ok guys. I read the posts above, I read it to BK, I wrote it on paper and read it backwards, then I rearranged the letters and even Googled it. Hell I even used my Ovaltine decoder ring and I can’t for the life of me figure out what your talking about. As a last resort I will send it to the Enigma cipher decoding machine to see if they can crack the code :)
    Jan 18, 2020
    Allen1987 and El Guapo like this.
  4. El Guapo
    El Guapo
    gm - that is the funniest thing I have read in months - you have the most incredible sense of humor.
    save ya the trouble: its a double transposition cipher that comes from the 24th century. in Star Trek The Next Generation, Scotty (from the original series) is found stuck in the transporter of a disabled space ship.
    Jan 18, 2020
    Allen1987 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice