Comments on Profile Post by Ma’ams Slut

1. MistressS
    MistressS
    I am sure you are aware of due to my surgery I released him. Now I can't get him back into a chastity device.
    Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ma’ams Slut
    Ma’ams Slut
    Oh no! I thought it was just temporary cause of surgery and then back in after! He needs to be punished!!
    Sep 12, 2019
  3. MistressS
    MistressS
    Any ideas how to recage him?
    Sep 12, 2019
  4. Ma’ams Slut
    Ma’ams Slut
    I just fig You were the boss and since his screw up before with Your friend he wanted You to discipline him and for You to make up for what he did. Also thought he was into it! It seems like You seem to be liking this stuff now!
    Sep 12, 2019
  5. Ma’ams Slut
    Ma’ams Slut
    Tie him up and put it on him just don’t tell him Your doing it!
    Sep 12, 2019
  6. MistressS
    MistressS
    I wish it were that simple might be illegal. Before it was a choice he made or else divorce. Yes I find chastity sissies very intriguing
    Sep 12, 2019
  7. Ma’ams Slut
    Ma’ams Slut
    So he is off the hook! That sucks especially if You are into all this stuff.
    So does he not like the kink lifestyle and doesn’t want You to control the shots and orgasms?
    Sep 12, 2019
  8. Ma’ams Slut
    Ma’ams Slut
    Maybe You can convince him to go to some local munch stuff and tell him You like this stuff and would like to be involved in it? Then hopefully he willing goes back in the cage! Especially since You want it
    Sep 12, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice