Comments on Profile Post by Locked4Mistress

1. Locked4Mistress
    Locked4Mistress
    :) all at once , , I've no idea when my next orgasm will be and as of 5:30 will have absolutely no choice in the matter
    Dec 22, 2010
  2. Rita
    Rita
    As it should be!
    Dec 22, 2010
  3. ms-laurel
    ms-laurel
    the lock is the weak point on the 5000. Everyone I've ever used has broken around the lock.I STRONGLY suggest you simply leave it on to eliminate this problem
    Dec 23, 2010
  4. Locked4Mistress
    Locked4Mistress
    PAINFULLY exciting advice Ms-Laurel :) it's not the first time I've read about this problem, we're both being very gentle with the lock. also I'm quite handy with the super glue/improvised polymer patch, my CB3000 split in half after a severe teasing session but it's fixed and fine since (however i suffered some potentially dangerous swelling in my scrotum while sleeping and unfortunately because of this it wasn't suitable for our requirements) so I'm hopefull IF t...
    Dec 24, 2010
  5. Locked4Mistress
    Locked4Mistress
    IF the seam proves to be a weak point in the PA5000 it'll be a temporary concern. the possibilties for frustration with this device is a huge attraction for us both and despite some "heavy testing"" it's held fast. my only problem is that after an hour or so of merciless teasing last night I've become somewhat tender around the area of my piercing. I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem if I had more self discipline. "living and learning", as always :/
    Dec 24, 2010
  6. ms-laurel
    ms-laurel
    I love the description of your occupation by the way!!
    Dec 24, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice